Community day skins ๐Ÿ˜Ž

If anyone got some of the community day skins you would do me a favor to drop them for me. Exspecially the zero and maya body skins

Update: got them if someone looking for any community skin

4 Likes

I feel your pain my guy. I want them so bad but I donโ€™t think thereโ€™s any way to get them at this point other from players dropping them. And if they can actually still drop in game, it must be super low

2 Likes

Yeah its really impossible to get them dropped :thinking: i smash and open everything i see and they never ever show up for me ever in years. I wish i had got them while the community days 2013.
Looking and asking for them anywhere i can so if i get them (fingers crossed) i will let you know :joy:

1 Like

Problem with the community day skins and heads is that they are in the world drop pool so there is no specific place where you can get them. I have seen two drop on handsome collection since it was released (both in hatreds shadow in pots). Also the chances of someone getting a duplicate of the skin/head is even more crazy. I know on PS3 that if you did not use the skin/head in that game session it would delete from your backpack. I donโ€™t know if this still applies for handsome collection, I didnโ€™t want to risk it.

Good luck OP, if its any consolation, they are blue rarity.

2 Likes

Thank you :laughing:
No they will not be deleted when you donโ€™t use them in your actual game session, so there is a chance somone had kept themโ€ฆ maybe :joy:

1 Like

Aghh good to hear, well if I come across any, ill be sure to come back here :smiley:

2 Likes

Got all of them :sunglasses:
So if somebody is looking for one i could help out

4 Likes

How the heck did you manage that? If itโ€™s not too much trouble could I get the Maya and Axton ones? Youโ€™re a hero. Preferably Iโ€™d like all of them but I donโ€™t wanna ask too much lol

1 Like

Crosssave ps3 from a friend of mine :smiley:
Sure no problem just tell me your psn here or in pm, i will add you and drop them for you when we are online at the same time

2 Likes

Alrighty. Iโ€™m on PS4 but my PSN is MassiveGat55. I should be on tomorrow night which is about 18 hours from now or within the next 40 minutes or so

1 Like

That would be 4am for me :joy:
I will add you and maybe we find some time on the weekend

1 Like

You wouldnโ€™t mind trading me some of the community customization. You wouldnโ€™t happen to be on xbox

1 Like

Sorry Iโ€™m just on ps4

1 Like

Iโ€™m ready right now. Got out of school 4 hours early because I donโ€™t feel all that well but Iโ€™m up for it before I go to sleep

1 Like

Could I get those community day customizations if itโ€™s not too much trouble?

1 Like

I thought they got deleted if you transferred them through cross save :S

1 Like

Unfortunately the zero and salvador skins got deleted somehow but i can get them again if these are the ones you are looking for. Got the others just pm me your psn

1 Like

Thereโ€™s still a loading screen tip to the effect that Community Day Skins will disappear sooner or later if not used. There was a fix to prevent them from disappearing too soon, but not sure if itโ€™s a complete fix or just a longer delay.

2 Likes

Hey FleshCrunch,

did you have any luck with the community day heads? iโ€™ve been trying to meet a friend who could trade me a Maya head. Iโ€™m in school so itโ€™s very hard to find the time.

Let me know!

Psn

Usagi_Titania

3 Likes

Jep got all skins and heads from a friend of mine
so if you want them i could drop them for you :ok_hand:

4 Likes