Community Gold Title?

Seen a couple players today rocking the “Community Gold” title.

Any ideas about this one?

Are you sure you didn’t misread “Community GUIDE”?

2 Likes

It could be the Battleborn Day Community Guide title is set to display as Community Gold outside of Battleborn Day itself.

1 Like

I saw a “Community Gold” title too… didn’t screencap it… The icon was that of a glowing yellow bulb…

It’s the “Battleborn Day Guide” title.

After you unlock it with the SHIFT code and select it as your title, anyone looking at your title will see “Community Gold” (don’t understand why it’s not “Community Guide”) and I am assuming that during the time of Battleborn Day it will display the proper title and then return to Community Gold thereafter.

1 Like

There’s a small glitch with titles that some people have unlocked and others do not. We’re trying to patch it tomorrow, but it’s not a straightforward patch to change text where that is located. I think we can get it, but if not, we might have an odd title for a few weeks.

2 Likes

That sounds sorta like the “Coopetition” Title issue? :thinking:
As for the 2 Battleborn Day titles, I believe these were unreleased/unused titles that have been repurposed for this weekend event. I’m actually super impressed by this, because actually creating brand new titles in such a short development window would have been very, very hard (more so because of the time it takes to push out a patch, which you can’t really speed up at all). It just goes to show how much effort the guys at Gearbox have put in to show their support for Battleborn Day. :heart:

2 Likes