Community heads and skins for Maya

hey guys. im kinda new to the page and i would like to know, is there anybody able to help me get the community event heads and skins for maya? also any help getting the heads for the raid bosses would really be apreciated it. I play on xbox and my gamertag is Nicowonder. Thanks in advance ;D

NEWS FLASH!!! i just got the XXX head for the Mechromancer from Terramorphous, and i’m willing to change it for the community event head and skin for Maya, or the kawai killer from Vermivorous (also for Maya). If i unlock more rare heads and skins ill let you know ;D

1 Like

XB1 or 360?

1 Like

360, but does that matter? im almost certain that is the same server and you can play with both users, but if you can help me i’d be very glad and grateful :smiley:

1 Like

It’s so I can get you moved to the correct on-line play and trading section! Hold on - phase shift commencing…

And done. Unfortunately, I don’t play on 360 any more, but there are still a few who do (or alternate between 360 and XB1) Hopefully someone will be up for some co-op runs or trading.

Welcome to the forums btw!

1 Like

ahhh ok thanks. Hopefully i will have some luck here

1 Like

can Xbox do this? PS4 can’t.

Those using the backwards compatible version of BL2 on XB1 can play with those on 360 (since effectively it’s acting as a 360). Most use the Handsome Collection on XB1, though, and that isn’t compatible with the 360 version for on-line play as far as I know. (They’re actually treated as completely different games, much like the PS3 and PS4 versions.)

1 Like

well maybe i was wrong, the truth is i’m not exactly sure, but do you play on 360? i’d would really like some help x-X

1 Like

nope I am on PS4. there are a few xbox users who can help you here though.

ufff thanks anyway. Maybe they’ll read this post and lend a hand ;D

1 Like

I can help i have a few op8 characters

1 Like

I wont be online for two weeks though im going to the phillipines but i will be online after that though so i can help you then

1 Like

ohh wow that’s awesome man! i’m very grateful. plss have a safe and productive trip and let me know when you return so we can maybe trade or farm some of this bad boys. :smiley:

2 Likes

I use all of the skins I find, but I actually managed to get a second copy of Maya’s Dahl efficiency. I’d be willing to trade it for either of Vermivorous’ maya skins, as they are the only ones I don’t have, barring the special edition ones and the like.

1 Like

uff the only skin i have is the lilac combatant from terramorphus if you are interested

1 Like