Compare / Unequip button

Anyone else get annoyed that when you’re in your inventory looking at a weapon that is a equip and you want to compare it to one that is in your backpack that the compare button is now becomes the unequip button!There has been countless times I have unequip something when all I wanted to do was compare it to something in my backpack. I wished they would have just left the button as compare and use some other function to unequip.

1 Like

That’s one of several “Quality of life” that went backward.
A similar one that annoy me is in “social mail” where the view item become the decline button.
Lost a nice Muckamuck last week because of it.

1 Like

Yeah I heard about that too, that’s just the worst. At least they should have a prompt asking “Are you sure you want to decline. This loot will forever be lost.” Could save alot accidentally deleted loot. At least Unequip/compare it’s just back in backpack, just gotta refind it and equip it, still annoying, but not as bad as that.

1 Like

Yeah I did the same thing yesterday. Had a nice looking Daisy Carbine in the mail, went to inspect it, BOOM… Gone. Apparently someone at Gearbox thought it was a good idea to make the “inspect item” button the same as the “decline item” button. What an awful game design that was. Smh…

2 Likes