Compile a list of bugs to fix and changes ( not nerfs of buffs)

(Lynxwolfe same screen name on everything) #1

Hit detection needs a fix. BIGTIME. Many characters need looked at. We found 49 bugs, glitches, problems, or changes…please pay attention.

How do I get this pinned or “sticky” by a mod?

1. Shane n Aurox - fetch misses
  2. Marquis- hit detection
  3. Caldarius abilities and his jumps getting caught on geometry
  4. Catalytic Smash getting caught on geometry.
  5. Assign Alani self heal to square (or equivalent) - (change)
  6. Benedict reload glitch
    7.El Dragons clothesline pushing people away and knock up being a bit dodgey
    8.Galilea shield glitching out, shield throw bouncing off people, desecrate pull not working
  7. Orendi ult bug
    10.Miko’s reload to heal beam responsiveness
  8. Kid Ultra’s passive showing the animation but not giving buffs after being refreshed.
    12 Boldur knockback stun triggering on bad geometry.
    13 Montana’s knockback stun triggering on bad geometry.
    14.Pendles 100% CC reduction bug.
  9. on the subject of changing key bindings, let’s just do per-character customizable keybindings. I really liked that feature in Overwatch. Seems like a must-have in games with such a varied roster and playstyle. (change)
    16.Pendle’s constant reveal after respawning.
  10. Lasting/floating CC visual effects - more specific please @ZercR
    18.beatrix’s patient zero not always applying to allies when you use it on them.
    19.Deande’s jump kick rebound.
    20.Ambra can still activate a bug to sprint while attacking
    21.Ghalt invisible shotgun.
  11. Beatrix silence not interrupting skills
  12. Deande slow not removing caldi double jump.
    24.ghalt slow not removing caldi double jump.
    25.Deandes holotwin glitch is still a thing unfortunately. - please extrapolate @mor_dhonuts
  13. Melka lvl 3 mutation screw her canister - more precisely how ? @dantesolar
  14. When you Attempt to last second rescue someone with reyna and they receive the overshield after they die. And you dont get a cooldown refund.
    28.the interaction between M Pulse and Attikus.
  15. shepard spwaned without lifebar and was thus indestroyable
    30.Anything above 8% attack speed on whiskey will cause some of his shots to either not register, or they will shoot up into the sky.
  16. Thorn ghost arrows - please extrapolate - @rich2x7impaler
  17. Being able to determine opponents picks in quick match by spamming the “shadow” button over all of the characters to see which won’t let you select them.
  18. voxis core and attikus relationship - @blainebrossart1 - can you explain in detail?
  19. fix characters getting stuck on shard pads (PVE)
    35.There’s a glitch where damage from some AoE attacks can be body-blocked
  20. El Dragons ult can bug out sometimes. His skills will change but his primary combo remains the same. - its not just PVE
    37.Ernest reload glitch similar to Benedict (if using reload gear with level 2 mutation)
    38.Isic complains about getting hit even if wards block or aegis blocks. “Ow” etc.
    39.That knock-up attack by the thralls that hits you from a mile away is quite the annoyance. (if this is “working as intended” please limit it)
    40.That and the fact that bullets, arc mines, and explosive charges etc get blocked by your own merc-thralls
    41.Ambra’s invincible Sunpspot bug.
  21. Ambra’s Extinction Event/Sunspot randomly canceling on activation
  22. thralls not spawning when summoned in select circumstances
  23. bots in private perhaps public rage quitting (lulz)
    45.hoodini suicides and refuses to attack
  24. blank vs screens
  25. cosmetic change people would like (though I’m fine with Thorn everytime ^^) randomize3 the character on title screen it currently only shows, Beatrix, Ghalt, and Thorn(!!!) - change
  26. invincible galilea! (finally a change I like - never nerf the wraith of bliss)
    49.thralls crit players and roast them like n00bz

Compile!

If and when I get time, I plan to collect them all here at the top.

Can we get confirmation if these are on all platforms and which ones the bugs exist on (if not all)…sounds like ps4 so far its the most robust player base I think? But …might be good to make sure the devs know.

(need to stop making posts from phone two titles in a row needed fixed. autocorrect…damn you!)

5 Likes
(Jennerit Supremacist) #2

Every one of Caldy’s abilities.

And Catalytic Smash getting caught on geometry.

5 Likes
(The Title Master) #3

Assign Alani self heal to square (or equivalent)
Benedict reload glitch
El Dragons clothesline pushing people away and knock up being a bit dodgey
Galilea shield glitching out, shield throw bouncing off people, desecrate pull not working
Orendi ult bug

Probably some more

6 Likes

Miko’s reload to heal beam responsiveness

8 Likes
(Hobbit Warrior) #5

Kid Ultra’s passive showing the animation but not giving buffs after being refreshed.

Boldur and Montana’s knockback stun triggering on bad geometry.

4 Likes
(Hobbit Warrior) #6

Pendles 100% CC reduction bug.

5 Likes
(The Title Master) #7

oh good one

3 Likes
(ZercR) #8

You are the only one I’ve seen talking about Orendi’s ult having any problems. Also on the subject of changing key bindings, let’s just do per-character customizable keybindings. I really liked that feature in Overwatch. Seems like a must-have in games with such a varied roster and playstyle.

1 Like
(ZercR) #9

Pendle’s constant reveal after respawning.
Lasting/floating CC visual effects

5 Likes
(Hobbit Warrior) #10

He’s got video proof of it happening. It’s also a quick blast with few visual queue’s unless they’re right in front of you. I can see where people would think it was just a miss if there was a lot happening on the screen.

Unconfirmed, I’ve never noticed it myself, but apparently there are also occasions where Beatrix’s ult triggers once and then stops working. Or it triggers, but doesn’t wound.

2 Likes
(ZercR) #11

Right, but how many others have had this same complaint? Is all I’m saying. Sorry.

(PSN: Peanutfluffer) #12

Obligatory comment confirming that my wife almost exclusively plays Orendi and has found her Ultimate to be buggy and not damaging on obvious hits since the recent patch.

7 Likes
(Natsume Ryu) #13

several on pc have reported it as well.

• caldarius ult not activating when under geometry (is this an unintended bug, or was this in response to those who complained early on about it getting cancelled on hitting cielings?)
2 Likes
(the one person that likes capture ) #14

beatrix’s patient zero not always applying to allies when you use it on them.

4 Likes
(The Title Master) #15

It happened to me 4 times in 1 game, I was not happy :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes
(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #16

I thought something was up. Usually I attribute it to my poor aim, but I’ve “missed” point blank Paradigm shifts. Screw that bug!

6 Likes
(Deandes in crime) #17

Deande’s jump kick rebound.

6 Likes

I’ve also had paradigm shift bugs since the update

Also Ambra can still activate a bug to sprint while attacking

3 Likes

That’s NOT a bug. It’s a feature! :grin:

5 Likes
(Lynxwolfe same screen name on everything) #20

wasn’t when Gali did it

1 Like