Comunity making a torque unique legendary sniper

My base idea is all around stickies needing to hit with ten in a row no misses once all ten are on the enemy it one shots them bosses excluded but looking to see how we all tweak or make something only torque could make

Torgue not torque, however place 10 stick on a normal enemy maybe small is a bit slow, with a flakker and 2 hits I kill faster ahah

How would you go then remember my idea allows one shotting m4 anointed militants lol also it would be more of an insanely accurate faster firing sniper not Jacobs slow think Dahl sniper single fire h9nestly would love to hear suggestions lol or new ideas not for a torque line of snipers but a one unique legendary

But after that all people will use that weapon, and all the gameplay become boring fast… But it’s just my opinion

Good point I thought of ten consecutive shots in a row to balance it how would you go then with a torque feeling once off sniper by that I mean it’s permanent but torque snipers are not going to become a thing lol

Mr Torgue : HERE AT TORGUE WE DON’T SNIPE , IT IS AGAINST COMPANY POLICY! WHO NEEDS TO HEADSHOT WHEN YOU CAN EXPLODE THE WHOLE M*********** ?!

1 Like

Now mister torque think of a sniper with the power greater than the gods only one power like that that exists your explosions!!!