Confirmed Games at E3 2015

Thanks to gamespot here is a list of games confirmed for E3 this year.

Click on the gamespot link to view platform/studio publisher

What are you looking forward to this year? I’ll highlight the ones I am interested in.

+ Somewhat interested
++ Has my attention
+++ I want this

+ Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
+++ Batman: Arkham Knight
++ Battleborn
+ Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
+++ Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
++ The Division
+ Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition
++ Doom
++Fallout 4
+ Lego Dimensions
+++ Mad Max
+ Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
++ Rise of the Tomb Raider
+++ Star Wars Battlefront
+ Street Fighter V
++ The Technomancer
+ Rainbow Six Siege
+ WWE 2K16
+++ XCOM 2

The Rest

Battlefleet Gothic Armada
Blood Bowl 2
Brave Tank Hero
Crossing Souls
Destiny
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition
Fable Legends
Farming Simulator 2015
Forza 6
New Gears of War Title
Gotcha Racing
Guitar Hero Live
Halo 5: Guardians
Harvest Moon: Seeds of Memories
Hollowpoint
Mario Maker
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Mega Man Legacy Collection
Mordheim: City of the Damned
Need For Speed
Ninja Strike
Overkill’s The Walking Dead
Persona 4: Dancing All Night
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
Resident Evil 0 HD
Rock Band 4
Star Fox
Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3
Space Hulk Deathwing
Skylanders Superchargers
The Walking Dead
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
Vampyr

I’ll be interested to know if there is going to be any new content in SW Battlefront: if it’s just a HD remaster of the original, I’m not really interested. If there’s something new mission or game play-wise, I’ll certainly take a look. (Just replayed part of Battlefront II on the PS2 the other day - amazed the PS2 still runs!)

I’m very unsure how I feel about Halo 5: really enjoyed playing 4 for the story and sitting through the ending, but then couldn’t replay any of it - it just didn’t hold up to repeated playing. I enjoyed the episodic nature of the Spartan Ops, but it got highly repetitive in terms of actual game play and maps, and it’s not as much fun if you don’t have buddies to play with.

The thing I’m most excited to know more about - and most likely to push me to upgrade from the 360 - is Fallout 4.

Looks pretty boring.

1 Like

Outside Doom and Mad Max, agreed.

Fallout 4 and Star Wars Battlefront. That’s all I need. Persona 5 would be nice too.

[quote=“0takuMetalhead, post:4, topic:391803, full:true”]Outside Doom and Mad Max, agreed.[/quote]Seconded.

No Mafia 3 no interest.

1. Fallout 4 <== absolutely yes!
  2. Doom
  3. Mad Max
1 Like

Same, nothing really intresting on the list.

Sonovabitch

I saw a article that had borderlands 3 on the list of games. I believe it was a list from ign buttttt were they wrong?

Curious to see if Nintendo has anything good up their sleeve. Hoping to see Metroid or heck even some type of new Zelda game (doesn’t matter if it’s the Wii u one or a new 3DS game, just want something Zelda).

Would be nice to see a REAL battle mode added to Mario Kart 8…

1 Like

Hype is somewhat here. I have feels about it. @STLRamsFan, I too, would love to see a new Metroid game. Nintendo owes us.

Plus mild interest in

Just now waiting for that Mirror’s Edge 2 trailer to hit.

1 Like

Well… that Doom video has my attention. :grimacing:

I wish it was a Doom game ;-;

Did you see the Hell gameplay?

It looked alot better than the indoor stuff, they seemed to be holding back the speed and showed a super linear bit, while the outdoor section had much more enemies and more open. But its still meh designs (I thought the age of brown was behind us) and silly melee finishers.

Yeah and the hell gameplay wasn’t any better.

Not sure why every fps ever shown has to have slow walking gameplay videos, so fukn stupid.

Appearantly, there’s a FFVII remake in the works. Trailer looked pre-rendederd. Guess who was dissapointed that VII gets the treatment and not IX?

They finally ■■■■■■■ pulled the trigger. ■■■■■■■ Square.

Ubisoft releasing a good game, holy hell