Connection issues ruin the game

3 games in a row.

One game 2 players disconnect before it even starts. By the time they get back were cascaded and lost a sentry… Unless ur an epic pickup team that’s game over.

Another game I started with only 4 players… Maybe if we were coordinated we could have done it but not with a pickup team.

Come on guys? It’s really frustrating

1 Like

What you are saying isn’t connection issues.
In the first case that 2 players disconnect intentionally, I’m 99% sure about it. And in the second case I’m not sure if it’s a bug or that player exit the game before the character selection screen.

1 Like

Connection issues? Try being a player in Australia/New Zealand.

2 Likes

In the 3 seconds when it loads the map selection, someone can quit and can’t return.

And I said that I wasn’t sure if it was a bug or a intentional disconnection.

Oh ik, I wasn’t correcting you, just confirming that it was intentional. I mean no offense, just assistance.

Hi im still pretty new to game (just picked it up a few days ago) and im wondering, how can you tell if someone DC’s or just plain quits/leaves? Ive noticed the broken red plug icon when someone has gone but as i said before i cannot tell if they quit or something went wrong.

Correct me if I’m wrong but when one player left the game a message pop up in the right side of the screen saying that the player left but if he lost connection the message says it. I remember seeing that messages sometimes when searching for a match.

Connection issues ruin every game.