Constant crashing, cant even make it into the game :(

So, all of the sudden it started to crash, and i do mean out of the blue. ive had no problems prior at all. It crashed 30 times in a row last night, 3 seconds into the bgx/2k intro… so i decidedd (after trying every posssible “Fix” i could find) a clean install today, 11hours cuz i have ■■■■■ internet - din’t even make it 3 secondt into the gbx/2k intro. WTAF!!! >_< I am so frustrated!!

1 Like

Can you check the config file using something like Notepad to see if your settings were changed? Things like dx11 v. dx12, resolution, screen mode, frame rate…

All my bl3 .ini files are blank. Amd when i delete them and then verify gamefiles, steam just downloads new blank .ini files… they where also blank with the fresh install (and tried disableling steam cloud too…)

No idea what’s going on with that unfortunately. You’ll need to file a ticket with 2K support for assistance 0 the link is in the pinned post at the top of this section.

cool, i now own an unusable sowftware worth 100euros! ■■■■■■■ over customers/players (Im not the only one experiencing constant crash/freezez) like this is NOT okay - get sorted!! guess ill have to wait 2-3months on a reply on my ticket…dont even know if they recieved it cuz i got no “we-got-your-bug-ticket-and-will-let-you-know” E-mail

When did you submit the ticket? You’d normally get that within about 24 hours, although I have known it take longer if traffic is very heavy.

Bump Bump Bump

Closed due to thread necromancy.