Controller Support for PC

Hi, sorry if there’s already a topic for this. I play on PC and use a PS4 controller to play BL2. I’m struggling to Google the answer to my question so I figure I’ll ask here. Does Epic support the use of controllers? If not, will BL3 possibly have controller support within the game itself?

I’ve been a console player my whole life so my knowledge on this stuff is currently very weak :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks!

I see what you mean, this gives me a bit of hope at least!

If it comes down to it, I’ll just have to learn to play M&K (which atm is painfully bad).

Does anyone even do that, multiplatform games with no controller support on PC? I know the Mass Effect Trilogy did it, but even back then it was very unusual.

Both my Steam controller and my Xbox 360 controller are having serious issues in BL3.
With both of them the movement joystick does not work.
I have spent a lot of time trying to change the settings so that I can move around, but the BL3 game options do not change the behavior of the controller.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled BL3, and obviously restarted.
If anyone has any idea how to solve this problem?

i had this issue when i started up the game for the first time. just bring your mouse cursor into the game window and click around a couple of times, then switch to controller and it started working correctly for me.

Plug in controller and it will work… to get both mic and audio in consistent feed blutooth game audio and audio jack a mic into the controller. If it isn’t working task manager to desk top and make sure your blutooth is the audio mic controller :slight_smile: