Couch co-op multiplayer screen adjustments

Me and my wife always loved all the borderlands games. We got more enjoyment from those 3 games than almost any other game period.
But we originally bought them because they are one of he few titles that even offers couch co-op and actually has a replay able factor after a few days. But not only that it’s more for adults with its good humor and extremely funny moments.
But the local multiplayer screen for borderlands is so much better than what we saw in battleborn.
We’ve had he game pre ordered since last year and this won’t make us cancel but could y’all look at it? And try to make some adjustments.
We don’t think the map and stuff on the left needs to take up so much space. We have a 60 inch tv and because that map takes up so much space it really hindered and ate up so much possible space where getting rid of it means we wouldn’t have had such a small viewing area.
Thanks in advance for any feedback.

1 Like

yes! i played A LOT of borderlands 2 and the pre sequel and the splitscreen was awesome. we used vertical split. please make it like borderland and allow changing the split horizontal/vertical and delete that useless 1/3 screen map. i am buying day one if it will be changed, beacuse the shooting is awesome but we couldn’t see much because of those tiny screens

1 Like

I have to say, this game is fantastic. I only have 2 issues at all. First and MOST IMPORTANT is the split screen layout. The fact that a black bar takes up 1/3 of the screen to fit a minimap is ridiculous. I love gearbox games mostly because I can play splits screen Co-op, but this layout is disorienting and unnecessary. Please fix it. Make it similar to borderlands. Or something entirely different, just as long as it is not THIS.