Could a krieg and zero, bore kill every raid boss

As the title suggest, I’m curious if Zero could bore shot through krieg and kill every raid boss. Whether it be in dual or through fuel the rampage. If not every boss, than which ones it would be viable
My friend and I plan on going through the game as these characters and I just want to know if we could the raid bosses

Firstly, you can’t Bore through a non-enemy.
Secondly, the idea with Bore is shooting through multiple hit boxes. If you Bore through one hit box, there isn’t a significant damage increase.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that I’ve seen this on YouTube at some point. I think they had a duel going on, which made it possible to Bore. Don’t remember much of it, though… or who posted the clip.

1 Like

I’ve seen it happen as well. https://youtu.be/REvsKXmY6-Q here’s a link to joltz dude doing it just like the scenario mentioned. Seeing that’s it’s possible to bore during a duel, what other raid bosses would this work with

1 Like

This is not my area of expertise. Joltz and Dinafay are real wizards on things like this. But… From what I can tell, the dragons lunge their heads forward in a bite attack. It seems that their heads and necks pass through Krieg. This means overlapping hitboxes = Bore Bait!

You basically have to get “inside” the hitbox of the boss to be able to do it. I have no idea if it’s possible on the other bosses. Perhaps the masher tentacles on Terra will work. I have no idea!

2 Likes

Huh. That’s very interesting. But ya, leave it to Joltz and Dina.

You could combine it with Hyp so long as you set up the minions like you would for Bore-ing solo. It would just be easier if you had an extra box to shoot through.

I’m not really seeing it with anyone other than Terra during the masher phase.

2 Likes

It works even on Terra himself so I’m pretty sure it works with any boss, save maybe Dexi and Gee in his first phase. Not sure about those two.

3 Likes

I have seen them bore terra, pete, hype, vorac and the dragons.

I also seen them bore terra with Gaige and nth degree.

3 Likes

While I’m not entirely sure about this I’m fairly sure you could bore all of them since it’s not that hard to lodge a player characters limb or something inside an enemy and Krieg during RtB is pretty huge and hunched over.

That video was hilarious. I’ve actually only seen the duel abuse once before and then it was done by lodging Axtons turret inside Terra when he was coming up. That is so creative and it totally cracked me up when it worked.

3 Likes