Could Anyone Please Help Me With Ideas For My Community Legendary?

Hey guys.

I really want to run an idea for a community legendary past @lowlines but I’m really having trouble translating how I post and my contributions to these forums into Battleborn character terms and to how it could translate into skills and effects for a piece of unique legendary gear.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

3 Likes

@Tokesy97

Good idea!

And yes that was my title for a looooong time.

Or a healing gear - healing represented by all the hearts (likes) I give?

Reduced cooldown time on likes?

When you create one thread or reply, maybe a certain number of other threads or replies would be automatically generated?

I dunno, just throwing out ideas!

1 Like

3@d@$$ Thr34d C()nstruct()r
-14.00% buildable cost.
+2.10 shards per second while shield is depleted.
FlamesForAll only: Gain 21.00% shield penetration when a Tier 3 buildable is destroyed.

“Search button? Ain’t no-one got time for that!” - Benedict.

7 Likes

I think if it’s a wrench, the bonus effect should be building a tier 3 buildable, reset one cooldown. Also healing received because you’re always looking for advice/feedback. The healing power is a good idea.

2 Likes

Now that’s pretty dang cool. I assume it would be LLC? That might actually give the buildable cost gear a bit of use.

2 Likes

Go with @Gulfwulf’s idea, Flames; because then i can be your bane:

Credit for the name, and being generally awesome, goes to @lowlines, of course; credit for the effect and Toby quote goes to a mutual friend (you know who you are).

8 Likes

Creating a thread for ideas about a Legendary that is based on the fact that you ask a lot of questions and like lots of threads and comments, :laughing:

7 Likes

If the quote isn’t Montana calling you a “friend to all,” I won’t accept it.

1 Like

@lowlines

MIND = BLOWN!!!

:+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

2 Likes

Well, here’s mine in all it’s glory…

@lowlines Borrowed a little code from your website and tweaked it a bit - only on my end, of course. Hope you don’t mind.

3 Likes

@nbrownlie237

That is cool!

Did you edit that yourself or did lowlines make that for you?

D’aww I want one T^T. I know the perfect one too. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Just took one of the ones on his website and changed the text and stuff around.

1 Like

@nbrownlie237

Who is TheOneTrueSlab?

Aside from Brick, I mean…such a cool name!

1 Like

Haha nice! Hacks FTW!! Yeah I’m looking at posting my gear card generator at some point so people can make their own. I need to build a form for it though because atm I am adding new entries into a json file and then running the same update script i use for generating the real gear cards :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Something something ‘meta-data’

3 Likes

Like putting too much air in a balloon!

1 Like

That’s my steam name =D I’ve had it for a fair while, since I first completed Borderlands 2 and didn’t know what else to use.

1 Like

@Ginger_greninja @HandsomeCam [insert more technical jargon] tldr; i plan to make a custom gear creation tool that people can use themselves to come up with their own unique legendaries. :wink:

6 Likes

I… Knew that; you can’t prove i didn’t.

1 Like