Counters to bird

(Ambra's Arbiter) #21

I once did it with Deande, so it must be possible. (Before attack speed). Sadly, with the whole pani thing, I typically have least deaths but when a Rath comes around I freak out around and run away with my quick melee between my legs :worried:

(Can't stand ya) #22

Kid Ultra is probably good at it with his spiral rockets come to think of it.

Add in his level 9 bola stun and bleed and he could be a decent check.

1 Like
(Gone off comms, will update this when i feel like) #23

well I ran into a team of 5 benedicts on echelon and me and my group were all playing ernest, we decided to try something we normally don’t, as a group we all took the accelerating option at level 1 and our minions were shredding the enemy team objectives wise. they couldn’t keep the minions away for long enough to do anything.

but benedict is kept in check by a good ernest as well because of 35% DR from aoe’s, really takes the worst sting out of a lot of things

(Penguin connoisseur.) #24

-writes on notepad-
Use Benny against Eden…
-underline-

4 Likes
(Can't stand ya) #25

I’ve done it in private matches, she adores it!

2 Likes
(RedX) #26

Reyna is a good counter and Gally if benny is midway or close.

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #27

Did you know the defense egg now has 15%damage reduction

(Gone off comms, will update this when i feel like) #28

I did not, but I also build around his attack egg for zone control(best defence is a good offence in that case because the egg is a nice target)

1 Like
(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #29

Honestly I think it should only be 20 or 15% bonus attack speed, and more options for defense egg as it has lots of potential

Definitely not Gali. I consider myself a very skilled Gali player and whenever I went against a skilled Benedict he would shut me down completely. (Specially in monument map) Against an average or below average Benedict player, it was easy but not against a high skilled Benedict player

A skilled Ghalt was a very good counter to a skilled Benedict player but that was back when Ghaly was useful with pull & stun combo. RIP Ghalt

(Can't stand ya) #31

Trust me Ghalt still puts in work on Benedict.

He needs only hook to gun, no trap necessary.

I’m glad to hear that Ghalt can still hold his own against Benedict.

Why don’t we ask Benedict himself to see who he consider to be his biggest rival @Benedict_87

(The Red Bar Observer) #33

I liked this. But I don’t like this.

Go Toby. Really! You’ll be fiiiiine

1 Like
(Jennerit Supremacist) #34

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. Benedict will never be balanced as long as Hawkeye can have a 4 second duration.

2 Likes
(Jennerit Supremacist) #35

A good thing to keep in mind is that any CC that prevents actions for a brief moment (pull, knock up, knock back, stun) is good against him. Not great but reliable. I usually play Rath and if there is an annoying Benedict on the enemy team I’ll save Catalytic Smash just for when he uses Hawkeye on someone. It prevents him from getting a full clip on someone and can save a teammate or yourself.

1 Like
(Penguin connoisseur.) #36

“Go Toby. Really! You’ll be fiiiiine.”

3 Likes
(Smokin' Jesus titty cinnamon, that is a glorious wingspan!) #37

Uh… 2 Benedicts?

5 Likes
(RedX) #38

Phoebe is a good counter too

(Dr H0 H0) #39

But we all know Attikus is the best counter. It’s like swatting a fly out of the air.

1 Like
(RedX) #40

At lv 10 el Dragon would be a great counter because he can fireball him to death