(Crash) Borderlands 2 Handsome Collection XB1

I am on xbox one and have the handsome collection version of borderlands 2 and when i try to fast travel to the oasis the game crashes. I don’t know what is causing it anyone have any ideas?

1 Like

Maybe try a hard reset. Hold the power button until the whole Xbox shuts off and then wait a little bit to boot it back up again. This usually solves most problems with any games. If that doesn’t help I’d suggest sumbitting a support ticket. @VaultHunter101 can point you in the right direction of doing that, not entirely sure and don’t want to send you to a wrong place.

1 Like

Sounds like either that DLC didn’t download/install completely, or the file got corrupted. I would do the full reset as @gammuh suggested, since sometimes there can be stale cached data that screws things up. After you turn the console off, unplug the power brick, wait 15 seconds, and then plug it back in and turn it on.

If that doesn’t fix it, highlight the BL2 icon thing then hit the menu option to manage the game. Look in the storage to see if there’s a “redownload” option (been a long time since I’ve had to do this and MS keep changing the UI so I’m a little hazy on the details).

If that doesn’t work, you can file a support ticket here:

https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/200330430-Borderlands-The-Handsome-Collection

1 Like

so the same happens on ps4 , so reinstalling the game without downloading texture pack worked for me🌈

Please check the dates on threads before hitting “Reply” - 6 months is about the limit before it becomes a necro. (Plus texture pack doesn’t apply to original XB1)