Crash when I launch

Hello.
Here are the two screens of my two errors.
I did several searches that were not successful (did not solve the problem), I was on a community discord in the game, the staff were unable to resolve it or even understand where the problem was coming from.
I have reinstalled the game several times, reinstalling files like this settings.

My components are:

• Intel Core i5-1035G4 CPU 1.10GHz
  • 8GB ram
  • Intel Iris Plus Graphics

Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Is that igc64.dll something to do with your Intel graphics card? It looks that is where the problem starts. Are there any updated drivers available for it, or did you recently install an update but the game was working before this?

1 Like

I don’t know what is the error you are telling me about but I have reinstalled my windows but it still doesn’t work.

1 Like

I’ve never tried to play Borderlands 3 on an iGPU.

The minimum system requirements on Steam do not mention Intel Integrated Graphics:

Graphics: AMD Radeon™ HD 7970 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 2 GB

If you cannot get to the options menu, then you will need to manually edit the config files. The Tom’s Hardware link shows how to do that.

Here are some links for using an iGPU:

Both of the error logs you cite: the very first line tells you that there was a problem when the system tried to access the library igc64.dll, and everything cascades from there. My guess is that either the library is out of date, corrupt, or incompatible with the game?