Crew challenge weapons are really limited to 1 per character?

am i never going to be able to get a level 53 scoville on my moze??

With how they are currently set up; aside from trading or starting a new character, there is no other way to get another

1 Like

wish i’d of known that before getting the scoville :frowning: i hope they introduce some sort of way to re obtain these weapons upon resetting your playthrough.

I would hope so; I’m trying to stave off finnishing these challenges till max cap is reached; but with borderlands 2 as an example - cap may not be realised for 7 years…

3 Likes

use craps instead then , great substitute

1 Like

Yes. They really need to make them farmable once completed.

1 Like

Maybe the reset of crew challenges will be an option, when they fix a level cap. Is useless now, if they have to add other levels up.

1 Like

IMHO, the crew challenges should reset when you are playing TVHM (and UVHM if it comes.)

1 Like

i was thinking of a way around this and came up with this: what if you complete all challenges but one > backup your save > finish last challenge and obtain the gun> place said gun in safe> reload backed up save rolling yourself back to before completing the last challenge. Would anyone think the gun would still scale to your level if you ended up completing the last challenge like 10-20 levels after?