Cross Save Help

So I posted this in the Handsome Collection forum but I’m trying to maximize results plus I may get a better response from anyone who hasn’t upgraded to the current Gen systems:

So like a lot of people I played the hell out of BL, BL2 and even TPS. However, i recently sold my 360 and upgraded to Xbone. The problem here is apparent, as much as I love BL as a whole I really just don’t have the time to grind away getting all my characters back to where they were. At the time I sold my 360 i had every BL2 character at lvl 72 and was just getting into headhunter packs and had all TPS characters at lvl 50 was waiting for the new DLC to grind to 70. So with that said I really really don’t want to have to do all that grinding to get everything back so ultimately what I’m asking (and I’m not sure if its allowed on the forums forgive me if its not) since cross save doesn’t transfer characters from 360 to Xbone but rather makes a copy to be downloaded into the new game are there any kind souls who would be willing to take the time to upload theres characters from BL2 and TPS and let me access those saves for Handsome Collection? Thanks for any responses