CROSSPLAY! Please?

Why is there no crossplay :frowning: !!!me and all my friends want to play borderlands 3 together but all have it on different platforms, please someone with great influence on the borderlands devs notify them. I am as sad as a bandit that had his chili recipe die with him.

5 Likes

With a cherry on top

That’s a Sony and Microsoft issue. Good news though Sony finally caved and is going to allow cross play in future consoles. As for steam and epic, epic said they are in for pc cross play but now it’s up to steam to accept.

2 Likes

Thankyou for the information, you are a helpful soul. May good things come your way.

I second this, I’m on xbox and want to play with my son on ps4

1 Like

Yup me and my people that play on xbox are waiting for this awesomeness too. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

I thought this said COSPLAY PLEASE? I was about to tell you to get your sick B3 fetish threads outta here!! Instead…I guess I can just say to get your sick console fetish thread outta here!! PC Master Race etc…

2 Likes

@Sidartha thanks for that! I almost spit my pop! Lmfao

Why future consoles? I don’t understand… it’s already happening. Games are doing this right now.

1 Like

Me too my friend doesn’t want to buy the game for that reason. They are on Xbox one and me and an another friend are on PC. 3 borderlands games that aren’t buy because of not cross play. We play modern warfare instead to play together. It’s a shame in 2019 since fortnite imposed crossplay since 2018.

1 Like