Crying time, but good for your Friends and Gearbox

The second Battleborn day is past and today Amazon, among other sources, dropped the price bigtime.

Game…
PC - $6.99
Xbone - $8.78
PS4 - $14.99

Season Pass - $5.99

Digital Deluxe - $9.99

I hope it brings in more people… :cry:

Otherwise Battleborn will soon be this slinky, and i’ll be Zoidberg:

6 Likes

6 dollar season pass! :sunglasses:

EDIT - i cant find it - where it at homie?

1 Like

THIS IS THE BEST DEAL THAT HAS EVER EXISTED!

Why aren’t millions of people hopping on this?

shakes fist and yells Kirk Star Trek 2 style

BLIIIIIIIIZZZZZZAAAAAARRRRRDDDDD!!!

4 Likes

I happened to notice that 2K were having a sale of their titles on XB1 today also. They wanted ~$20 through the XB1 store iirc.

To be flipping honest, the steep price drop is part of the reason I don’t feel that spending 85 Euro’s on the game is well spend. Even if I had fun with the game.

In comparison, I bought this game 2/3 months after BB, on release, and judging how little it dropped (was 40 euro’s on release). I have spend less time on that, but since the price stays well within the margin i don’t feel like I’ve wasted it. Which is unfortunate in regards to Battleborn.

I spent USD$75 on the Digital Deluxe and I must say I’ve gotten my money’s worth and more. I’d pay it again honestly lol

6 Likes

I’ve currently (including multiple Platinum purchases) spent 310 CANADIAN dollars (we don’t just use Monopoly money up here, guys, although it is colourful) and I will happily spend more of my monies on it!

This game needs our love and support!

2 Likes

I purposely don’t keep track of how many Canadian dollars I’ve spent on platinum for the sake of my own sanity.

4 Likes

The real sting comes when you start counting in Australian dollars.

4 Likes

Hm, Australian Dollars…so if it was USD$69.99 it’d be AUSD$96.66? Ammirite?

2 Likes

Currently the markup on all games in the XBox store for Canadians is about $20: $60 USD game -> $80 CDN; $80 USD game + season pass -> $100 CDN. I was looking at the full pack for Halo Wars 2, and iirc it came out to ~ $120 CDN. Galling as, up until relatively recently, the prices were still at par. So as much as I’d like to pre-order HW2, it ain’t happening.

Aww, so you guys DO use currency down there…? Do you mind if i keep pretending you Aussies trade koala pelts? By the way, HOW MANY koala pelts does Battleborn currently cost down under, Eden? :smirk:

3 Likes

Yeah the markups these days prevented me from pre-ordering Bulletstorm Full Clip Edition. $50 plus a discount I could do. $80 for a re-release almost made me spill my ketchup potato chips into my bowl of poutine.

@HandsomeCam @EdenSophia

No, no, my friend, you are mistaken!

Kangaroo ears!

@Genericktag

Chips AND a bowl of poutine?

Im drooling here!

Ketchup chips and poutine are an important part of a complete Canadian breakfast. Along with maple syrup covered backbacon.

Just bought a new BB-version, since my Battleborn-Day MK.2 was destroyed by an unreadable disc :rage:
Really appreciate the pricedrop, could´nt efford a new disc otherwise.

(It worked perfectly, nothing happend to it and Thursday it had a huge scratch and my XB1 did´nt recognised it anymore…All of my hate…no skins, no title, no loot, no fun…)

Wait, isn’t your account still on the server though? Does the disc matter?

Well, I just popped down to my local games shop and it’s still selling for $59.99 here. That’s NZ, though, no idea how many American dollars that is.