Cunning proving grounds?

This is where you get the rakk pak right? Ive completed it over 50 times the past 2 days on mayhem 4 abd have gotten the deadeye com atleast 7 times but no rakk pak? If the drops were increased i would have hated to try this before then.

ALL the dedicated drop rates are a nightmare. Wasted all week for nothing.

1 Like

Have to agree, I been farming kata ball all week for up to 2 or 3 hours a day (and given that I can kill it in 1 fade away, that a s**t ton of kill ) for an anointied brainstormer and have only gotten 3 with only 1 anointed for that much time is ridiculous for a dedicated drop. I cant complain to much doh because I got 4 lyuda’s from it😅 so from my experience a lyuda is more of a dedicated drop from kata ball than the brainstormer. Which I know it’s not

2 Likes

Killed Billy over 100 times, finally got one Mod with OK stats. I too farmed for an annoited brainstormer for 2 nights - nada. Farmed several other “dedicated drops” and after a week and solid weekend i got 1 Moze Mod only to find out its not that strong and nothing else I would use. Thats a week of playing over 40 hours in total and I have nothing to show. Was all grinding so I can try new builds and I cant get the equipment. I have all 4 VHs max level and I cant get the equipment to do a single build that will let me do M4 reasonably. What a crock.

2 Likes

Currently closing in on 100 runs and still not even one drop. Who thought this was a good idea, like honestly?

1 Like