Requires DLC 1, 2, and 3
Update: Active sets will now be displayed in the lower left corner of the screen.
Includes: - installation instructions - gear_nolaftw.upk - Dr. Zed's Patch - detailed information about the loot (basically this post) - the Sky Rocket WT code - a starter save for each character (pre-equipped with the Sky Rocket).
So I took all of the base game weapons and items--except for uniques and Eridians--and all of the Pearls,
and reworked them (change list at the bottom).
This pack includes a Contraband Sky Rocket as its starting item. The Sky Rocket has a spawner skill to allow the player to farm for this loot. Each enemy killed will have a 33% chance to drop an item or weapon from this gear pack.
All COMs, grenades, and shields in this pack have the spawner skill as well.
Note: Because of the set system described below, items in this pack will always be distinguishable from loot dropped normally from the game.
In addition to all this, the loot system is now based around "sets":
- All weapons, COMs, grenades (except Sky Rocket), and shields are part of a Primary Set.
- COMs, grenades (except Sky Rocket), and shields have a chance to be part of any Secondary Set. Weapons may be part of a Secondary Set, determined by their accessory.
- A full set means that the gun-in-hand and equipped COM, grenade, and shield all share a set. A full Primary Set will cause a sound alert to be played, while a full Secondary set will cause a particle effect to appear.
- The player receives bonuses depending on the full set equipped. This is detailed below:
AM - Ammo
Shot cost is reduced and sometimes negative.
HC - Hardcore
- Enemies are faster and more resistant to damage. As a reward, players will receive an extra drop with an increased chance for Pearlescents.
HL - Health
- The player constantly regenerates health.
MV - Movement
- Player movement speed is increased. Enemy movement speed is decreased.
RD - Reload
- Player reload speed, equip speed, and swap out speed are increased. Enemy reload speed is decreased.
RS - Resistance
- Player bleed out time is doubled. Increased resistance to bullets, grenades, melee, rockets, and status effects.
SC - Scavenger
- All kills will cause an extra weapon drop matching the equipped weapon type.
SH - Shield
- The player constantly regenerates shields.
Weapon accuracy is greatly increased, recoil is greatly reduced, projectile speed is increased.
- Gun will always proc at its max corrosive proc.
- Critical Hit damage is increased by 150%.
- Damage is increased by 75%.
- Gun will always proc at its max explosive proc.
- Fire Rate is increased by 75%.
- Gun will always proc at its max incendiary proc.
- Melee damage, range, and speed increased. Melee attacks steal health (Reaper effect).
- Gun will always proc at its max shock proc.
The primary set's abbreviation is visible in either the item card's prefix or title.
The secondary set is visible on the first line of the item card's description, except for class mods
Class mods that have a secondary set will shimmer with a gold effect while on the ground. The set they belong to is determined by the first digit in their part numbers. For example, a 1660 Support Gunner Class Mod would belong to the accuracy set. A 7650 would belong to the incendiary set.
I made the obvious fixes like the Draco, Plague, Penetrator, Executioner, and Driver titles, Bitch crit damage, Reaper melee damage, and the Vengeance effect.
Assault shotguns can now have the incendiary accessory.
I also made the Twisted prefix properly spawn on non-elemental SMGs with the twisted barrel.
The Wildcat now gets an extra projectile.
The Troll has increased health regen.
The Draco procs like a Serpens (probably too OP).
Combat Rifles now have an innate increased critical hit damage.
Vladof now also makes combat rifles, so a Revolution combat rifle is possible.
Pounders and Thumpers have increased crit damage.
The Gemini has been buffed.
The Hydra has been buffed.
The Gunslinger Class Mod now boosts Fast Hands instead of Loaded.
All x1 Elemental Snipers can now proc.
The Jakobs Striker shotgun has increased accuracy and crit damage.
The Tsunami has been buffed (free shock procs similar to Hellfire).
The Bessie can now spawn with the Skullmasher barrel.
The Jackal can now spawn with the Bulldog mag.
The Avenger is now full-auto.
Grenades have been completely reworked.
and there's probably more things I changed, but forgot.