Custom Gear Pack: Original Loot Remastered + Set-based Loot System. Update: Nov 21

(Alucard) #21

And I got the grenade to work with my modded brick save

(Nola ftw) #22

I'm not sure why the given ones aren't working, but I'm glad you got it working with your own save. thumbsup

(Shining Moonlight Nova) #23

Corpse Eaters meet Hardcore build:

Didn't even have Scavenger on so almost everything is custom gear with the exception normally dropped gear.
Ironically, the Bessie was among the first to drop. Shame it's not HC though. My first custom Pearl from this pack so far.

Pretty fun.

(Angry Crux Azure Unit) #24

Wait... what!?!

Thank you smile

(Nola ftw) #25

I always thought it was strange how they specifically made it so the Jackal couldn't get the Bulldog mag (Bessie is more understandable). But if the Nemesis gets the Invader scope, it's only fair the other pearls get to be hybrids.

Now that I think about it, I probably should have made a Guardian body Avenger possible. I also planned to make the Stalker capable of being elemental, but I need to make new accessories and projectiles for each element to preserve the ricochet effect. I'll probably update these things when I have time.

And nice Bessie @BlackHeartV! The hardcore set is really fun. I still haven't found a "legit" pearl from this pack.

(Angry Crux Azure Unit) #26

Agreed, both are shotties made by the same manu so why can't they naturally be found merged like the Invader/Nemesis hybrid?

I'd say "hotpatch" in the Guardian/Avenger combo and leave the Stalker elemental stuff for later. Just my two cents so if you're busy or would rather release larger updates that's fine with me smile

Quick question: Is it supposed to do the "Heyoo!" on every kill or just those that spawn the "extra" gear? Seems like it's the latter but I just want to make sure it's not buggy out on me.

(Nola ftw) #27

Supposed to be on every kill but the sound cue sometimes doesn't play for some reason.

(Angry Crux Azure Unit) #28

Ok I thought it was supposed to be whenever it spawned an item but it does for the most part get triggered on kills although I think it doesn't trigger if it's currently playing it (tried using it in Moxxi's underdome and during the horde wave lots of kills but it seemed to only trigger after the current playback ended)

(MeetBrotherGood) #29

thanks smile

i try worked this mod but can`t work mod

(Angry Crux Azure Unit) #30

Where'd you put it? It should be in the WillowGame-> CookedPC -> Packages folder. Oh and you'll need to equip a certain grenade (will need to use willowtree to add it to your backpack)

(MeetBrotherGood) #31

thanks smile

fix that mod apply

im not equipped grenade mod......

(Angry Crux Azure Unit) #32

The grenade mod in question is the Sky Rocket which will require the use of Willow Tree as it is not a natural in game spawn.

(MeetBrotherGood) #33

thaks smile

(Nola ftw) #34

Glad you got it working. Thanks @P_Anarchist +1

(Justinstorm316) #35

NOLA I Send you A PM

(Peter Shrub) #36

Great mod Nola! I've been waiting for a mod like this for a long time. How hard would it be to "import" new weapons/items from other mods into the "spawning script"? I'll like to try and do that, but I don't have any experience with the Borderlands SDK.

(Nola ftw) #37

Not too difficult. The only thing that you'd need to change is the loot pools used by the spawner skills. Feel free to look at the package in the editor to see how it works. Although I'd suggest I different mod that has a spawner skill if you want to reverse engineer it. This package has a LOT of stuff in it so it might be hard to follow.

(Impala) #38

So grimmjow's stuff can't spawn as part of the sets?

(Nola ftw) #39

@impala Nope, I didn't integrate any other custom gear into this. It's possible though.

(Nola ftw) #40

Update: Active sets will now be displayed in the lower left corner of the screen.