Custom Resolution for Brothers in Arms (NVIDIA)

Hello there…
After a discussion with @Warrior250, we agreed that, at least for now, the only solution to prevent the “ADS model problem” is to set a custom resolution for Brothers in arms
He used to play the game in windowed mode…that would be a real pity.
I found a solution to play the game in full screen with a custom resolution.
BARE IN MIND THAT I HAVE AN NVIDIA ASUS GEFORCE GTX770, BUT THIS SHOULD WORK FOR ALL THE NVIDIA GRAPHICS CARD. THERE SHOULD BE A WAY TO USE CUSTOM RESOLUTION WITH THE AMD GPUS TOO…HOWEVER, THIS TUTORIAL IS FOR NVIDIA GPU USERS ONLY.

Ok, first of all, let’s open the nvidia control panel. You can do it by pressing the right mouse button on a random empty space of your desktop, then select “nvidia control panel”

Then go to the "display section and click on “change resolution”

Click on “customize”. A new window will appear.

Now click on “create custom resolution”. A new window will be opened in which you can create a new custom resolution.

Test the new custom resolution. If everything is ok, then close the nvidia control panel and start playing BiA!

NOTE: you do not need to set your custom resolution as the standard resolution of your monitor. The game will give you a chance to use it without compromising your actual resolution.

Hope it was useful, let me know if you have issues or problems.

Let me share with you one last thought: Sometimes, you gotta sacrifice something to get what you want…but if you make a compromise, you’ll never get what you really want. Is the 50% of something better than the 100% of nothing? Two days ago, I’d answered “Hell yeah!”. Now, well…If I have to choose between an evil or another, I’d rather not choose at all.

1 Like

Actually, i don’t really mind playing in Windowed mode, as it can get me right into where i want to without having to use Alt+Tab, so yeah. It has its own benefits.

I mostly play with many stuff running in the background. Just to add up that you kinda took the concept of what i said so seriously :wink:

Oh, and don’t forget to mark the topic as “NVIDIA Users only” or something similar :smile:

Peace out.
Warrior250

1 Like