Cutsman Farming

Been farming Norman Bates and have gotten some, but takes quite a bit. Any luck elsewhere perhaps faster with the red chest event going on? Thanks!

1 Like

This is going to be either sad or funny.
But i have two accounts. One is my sons, but he switched to PC. So after farming Norman for a week and not getting the cutsmans i wanted (SNTL Cryo) i decided to double my chances and brought another zane along for the ride. In 35 kills i got every Cutsman with SNTL Cyro, and almost every ASE 125% dam to baddasses/bosses. Sadly the mule account was the beneficiary of those drops, which tells me i still wouldn’t have gotten them on my own.
Maybe it was luck, RNG, i do not know. But the same technique work on the ION cannons as well.
Just saying, i could get even one i wanted in 300 kills. Then i get them all in 35 kills. Weird dynamic

You can try sacrificing your first born to Rngesus and hope he blesses you or you can try your luck with traunt, gigamind or katagawa ball they are easy bosses to farm and have red chests after you beat them I got mines from one of them.

1 Like

In my experience, you cannot get anything short of shields/mods/handguns/and grenades as far as legendaries go from these red chests. Have popped them several hundred times now and there are no SMG’s shotguns, rifles or anything larger than the same static pool of those 4 items as noted. It’s great and all as an event, until you realize that they hamstrung it at the basic level. Half the legendaries are level 49 not 50, few if any are annointed, and if you’re looking for anything other than shield/grenade/handgun, you’re wasting your time on red chests.

1 Like

All the Cutsmans I have I’ve gotten from Giga. He doesn’t drop them a lot but he does drop them.

2 Likes

I farmed Sylvestro on mayhem 4 maybe a dozen times today for a different Sprirtual Driver and got 2 Cutsmans from the chest there. Neither anointed but seeing two in 30 minutes is promising.

between Sylvestro, Atomic, the ‘red chest’ and the eridium covered chest in the back left spawning every second or third run I think I averaged 5 or 6 oranges every 3 minutes.

1 Like