Dahl weaponry idea

This is one I’ve been thinking about for a little while.

At the moment I’m farming for an incendiary Soulrender. Now, the drop rate for that weapon is 15% but getting it in the element I want brings that down to 2.5%. Throw in the current anointment system and that reduces to approximately 0.0625% chance of getting the weapon with the right element and anointment. Already pretty ridiculous.

Now throw in the fact it could drop with all those things and not even have the full auto function. Now the chance is 0.0417%. I mean, no, just no.

So how about if Dahl weapons came with three functions as standard? Full auto, burst and semi auto available on every one. They’d have to make exceptions, such as with the Hornet and Nemesis, and it wouldn’t solve dedicated drop rates or the burgeoning number of anointments, but it would make farming Dahl that bit less frustrating.

1 Like

Seems like a fine idea, but it’s kind of a roundabout way of tackling farming reform. The change would be pretty minuscule in the grand scheme of things. Especially considering the odds you stated are actually even higher than the real odds, since 60% of Soulrenders that drop are nonelemental. Only about 8% will be incendiary.

Reducing the burst delay would also be a nice change.

Also, why not remove semi auto from anything but Sniper rifles? This would only leave burst and full auto.

1 Like