Dailies completed themselves today

I just relogged to to get the updated dailies and found out that two of them are already completed:
Kill 10 Overspheres and
Kill Road Dog.

I have not done any of these things today. Screenshot is from 6:03 pm

Something is very wrong with the dailies - apart from not being a challenge at all…

3 Likes

Same, but I only have credit for Road Dog. I have NOT killed Road Dog in, well, several days now, but definitely not in the last few days, so this is perplexing… :thinking:

2 Likes

Mine shows the Overshpere challenge as complete. I’ve only fought CoV so far today.

1 Like

Loaded Amara and two challenges were marked as completed. Changed to FL4K and all three are checked. Switched to Moze and the same as Amara. I won’t be checking other saves.
My challenges for today are: 1x Gigamind, 15x Enforcers and 10x Goliaths.

1 Like

LOL I just opened the forums to post about the same thing.

DOOD A GHOST IS PLAYING ON MY XBOX WHEN I’M ASLEEP DOOOOD!!!

6 Likes

Wish the ghost would farm me some backburners and tobaggons

3 Likes

Right! Be productive at least xD

1 Like

Oh I want to add that the weekly pistol challenge is broken. It counts like every 20th kill with a pistol. Furthermore, I think the messed up something with pistol tags because my Atlas is not getting the pistol bonus from my class mod I’m pretty sure. It feels weak where normally it insta-kills most enemies.

What I want to know - did I get the credit/reward for auto-completed dailys? If so - yay for efficiency!

As far as kills with pistols not registering - wonder if it’s the same issue as before: deaths caused by DOT, skill damage etc. do not count. Might be best attempted with someone like Fl4k and purely kinetic weapons?

1 Like

All 3 of my daily challenges were complete when I loaded the game. Gigamind, 15 Enforcers, and 10 Goliaths. Yep…

3 Likes

Same thing here. Gigamiind, enforcers, goliaths. Anybody heard anything about this yet? By that I mean a fix or statement from GB?

1 Like

Exact same objectives for me today with the same completions. Made me think someone had logged in with my shift account and played for a bit.

2 Likes

Well, the ghost killed 10 Goliaths while I slept. But then left Gigamind and the enforcers to me. Lazy ■■■■■.

The same objectives were few days ago, so probably it’s old progress. Should be fixed in 10h.

On Moze for challenges like that she can’t have Short Fuse or Fire in the Skag Den because 99% of the time that’s what will kill, not the gun itself. At least on high mayhem.

Overspheres and Road Dog for me as well.

I got the pistols challenge as well and it’s pretty much impossible with Moze on M11. :smiley: Too much bonus damage stealing kills. FL4K is having a better time at it. Usually I’m just running around with a Hellwalker or Clairvoyance but it’s nice to play with a Maggie for a while.

(If you wanna be cheesy, you can switch to non-mayhem normal mode and kill level 1 skags in the Droughts with a pistol. The actual pistol gun damage will completely overkill any enemy before any bonus damage enters the equation.)

Happened again today (May 21); Kill 25 Ratch and Kill 25 Spiderants are already completed.

This bug doesn’t appear to be a one-time thing; hopefully they fix this in the next patch…

3 Likes

Just logged in today to check the dailies and was presented with this:

So I do not even have to play anymore because the game does everything for me. Convenient but boring. Time to move on I guess… :wink:

3 Likes

Same here. Both on 05/20 and 05/21 2 of the dailies were completed before even playing.

1 Like

Yep I got the same challenges for today, and all auto-completed as well.

1 Like