Damage Type Question

If you have something like a non-elemental AR (eg Jakobs) with a standard Torgue barrel, you get those slow moving, odd-shaped projectiles that fire in a slight arc. (Think Stinkpot without the corrosive action.) I noticed that you see a smoke effect when they hit (a bit like a standard Torgue round but without the explosion). Does anyone know what type of damage they are counted as doing?

  • Standard bullet damage
  • Bullet + splash damage
  • Splash damage only


With an educated guess i would say its bullet and grenade splash damage, but it might just be splash

It is splash only (radius). Like rocket launchers.


Thanks all - question answered!