Dancing car, because.... reasons

uh… enjoy?

5 Likes

Yes I did.

1 Like

That was AMAZING! lol

got stuck on my way to Ajax. lol

1 Like

I’m gonna start a thread called “Stouty22 is a BADASS” Damn dude. this is truly amazing…

1 Like

Love ya mate. I am flattered.

1 Like

When he posted it I was like: “WFTBBQcurbstomp!” :acmlol:

It’s still my favorite Craw murder video.

2 Likes

its now mine. There is one other Craw kill I find truly entertaining and albeit, not as amazing as Stouty here, but still amazing none-the-less. it’s the vid where Mordi uses Wee Wee super booster shield and a Chimera. I’ll dig it up. its what made me want to farm the Wee Wee shield. still haven’t gotten that damn thing. lol

1 Like

Fraktaled_b4u! We used to game all the time! I used to refer to her affectionately as the queen of borderlands. Check out some of her other vids, she really is great at the game lol.

1 Like

Rightfully so. She is truly awesome. a Chimera?! are you kidding me?! lol

1 Like

Im almost positive if that column didnt get in the way right at 20 secs the kill could have been 10 secs faster too!

2 Likes

Lilly is easy honestly… phase-walk is hax. It’s the other characters that are tougher. Say like…

Roland.

I have been pondering your statement recently. Brick, Action skill gives you practically full health and a ■■■■ load of damage reduction. I remember taking Brick to face Craw solo. I used a Angry Crux, and not the awesome one my Lilith has. this was early in the game back when the cap was 61. Brick got Craw’s health down to half before going into FFYL. and that was just face tanking. with a bit of strategy, he could have taken Craw down, imo. Which brought me to the others. Roland has the agro attractive turrets that all the minions seem to go after including Craw. easily take out his back with those. I personally think Mordi would be the toughest. not Roland. But, that is just my opinion. never-the-less I expect to see you do this with every char. :wink:

YES! :smile:

1 Like

Done.

1 Like