Dear devs, can you PLEASE program NPC’s to never enter the vault room ! 🙏

This would also be helpful to kill some time if you’re waiting for someone else to finish managing their stuff.

On the other hand, I foresee a lot of trolling pushing NPCs into someone else’s room… :rofl:

2 Likes

Where are you going after you pull your head out of your arsenal? Presumably to shoot things. And unless you’re obsessed with the dummy, you don’t need to walk through the door like a peasant to do that.

Hmm … here’s an idea … turn the Sanctuary NPC’s into practice dummies! Make homing weapons/grenades target them as well as pet/drone attack commands.

3 Likes

What will they rename the ship though? It will clearly no longer be a Sanctuary lmao

2 Likes

Well, if they can’t die and just get resurrected each time, that’s kind of still sanctuary. At least as defined in the Borderlands universe.

It’d be like the Immortality Field Resort from Rick and Morty.

1 Like

I would be fine with footing their respawn fees as long I could waste a few of em.

1 Like

It’s not just your room door either - I’ve had two of them get jammed in Marcus’ doorway, cutting me off from the vending machine while sorting/selling gear from Lost Loot. Incredibly irritating. There need to be at least a couple of well-placed NPC exclusion zones. Heh, maybe those could even keep FL4K’s pet out of the way…

3 Likes

I would so love to be able to close and open the door to my room on S3. There are already buttons on both side of the door.

I cannot stand having some NPC standing there ranting at me while I’m trying to figure out things in my vault and gear selection.

Personally, I’d like for a pet door to be added… As I am one of the few people who actually likes Pippie.

3 Likes

Also, throw pippie out the airlock. :pray:

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more! It’s ridiculous when they just stand there blocking your door. Sometimes I’ll have loot on the table to pass to another character and can’t fast travel for fear of losing said loot. This needs to be fixed. Also, it’s so damned annoying!

2 Likes

Its horrible and i kinda like it.

I like the random crap of this game.