December co-op loot drop event returns

3 Likes

This would be fun to do, especially for split screen players but don’t feel like playing when one of us will have to sit a foot away from the screen to tell our co op partner when they just got due to the small text size that has still gone unfixed.

2 Likes

Why no official post on The Official Gearbox Forums?

3 Likes

Because we always rank last on the “need to know” chart.

4 Likes

Let’s see:

Twitter/Borderlands3 - 1.5M followers
reddit/borderlands3 - 359K subscribers, 1.1K live now.

Don’t have FB/Instagram stats, but it’s probably similar.

Hard to get user numbers for this forum, but as a data point - last Hotfix (11/19) topic gathered a whopping 4K views (probably not unique users either).

So, yes, this place just does not get enough eyeballs and probably does rank pretty low as far as reach is concerned.

4 Likes

sorta glad ive got my split- mule account to 65 now; might actually be able to find a decent flare/ hustler com :slight_smile:

Exactly. Not much reach here on the forums. Although … It’s not that difficult to copypasta here. Takes all of 10 seconds to load the page, create a new topic, and hit that paste button…

6 Likes

Heck, how long did it take the OP to do that? It’s not asking for a lot…

2 Likes

What place to facts have in our discussions here :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not the Cartel or Loot the Universe…but it’s something I guess.

Loot the universe would have been so much better. Turn it on for the whole universe and let us have some fun.

3 Likes

Do bosses and/or mini bosses count as badasses?
@renfried Thank you

1 Like

I believe they do, but that might not count for all of them. Named enemies are generally lumped in with badasses.