Deck13 and 1/2 bug?!

Alright. So I made a thread on this on the 2k forums but its here as well. Having a big problem getting to the final boss of the DLC. I initially reached this boss who I will call shadowclap version 2.0 and I was lv 47 and the boss was 49, and with my level 40ish gear I could barely scratch him so I figured to come back with some level 50 gear. So I continued the main story, forgoing killing the last boss of the DLC just thinking ill be back and bigger and stronger. So I get to level 50, use some keys and spent hours trying to get some new legendaries out of them but for some strange reason the grinder wont let me use moonstone…[but that’s another thread] so I figure “screw it, lets take on shadowclap version 2.0” Only now, at the teleport deck 13 1/2 does NOT show up on the transporter. So a bit perturbed I figure maybe I have to be within the DLC. So I go to the nexus, and still nothing. Then I figure I should go back to where you enter the nexus, to where the entry to deck 13 1/2 should be, but its not there. So I restart my xbox…load the game up and then the entrance and 2 nav points are showing up, one pointing to the teleporter, the other to where the entrance to deck 13 1/2 is. What is going on here? I cant finish the DLC because I cant get to where the game is telling me to go.

You have to run back to the boss. Go to the Subconscious and run back.

It is a long run too, without any map markers.

Well there are map markers but they are not correct.

Gotta go the subconscious, then to the cortex, then to the sub-subconscious (??). I think that is right. Can’t remember exactly.

This actually bothers me if I save and quit after doing some arena fun, running all the way back there is annoying, I wish they’d stick a fast travel to the cortex, farming/arena runs become much less tedious.

So my quest tracker is being a div?

Only it makes no sense other than to think that. I mean its telling me to go to a teleport station, and I guess deck 13 1/2 is closed to me now that I am on the final boss?

Wait…does that mean I have to fight shadowtrap 1.0 again?

The way to deck 13.5 is open, once you get to the cortex and to the area where you fought Shadow-TP 1.0.

Yes, and ignore the fast travel location map markers. They are wrong.

Buy you will have to wade through a pile o’ enemies getting through the subconscious.

The thing to remember is that the deck 13.5 that you’re looking for is actually the fake one that lies beyond the cortex.