Decoration Fail

I love the concept but there is one huge problem with the decorations - the hook spots tend to be in the darkest places of the room. If you calibrate the display as recommended, any decoration items that aren’t self-lit are impossible to see. This renders about 70% of them pointless. GB, either make more decor that incorporate lighting (e.g. storm brewing sign, methane detector, moxxis sign) or put lights over the decor hooks.

2 Likes

I’d rather buy room themes with eridium than use these cheese ball hanger decorations. I want to make my room reflect me, not just hang 3 pieces of garbage on the wall you can barely see.

2 Likes

What the!!!..on my Amara, with the Austin Powers bed, I got moxxi signs all up in that room. Me and Kreig’s cousin gonna be experimenting with phaseslam on the next hyperspace flight to Nekrotafeyo

On the very, very off chance that Gearbox or someone working there is actually reading this post, I guess I will throw my 2 cents in.

The ‘room customization’ sucks.

What SHOULD have been awesome is that we would have potentially but not necessarily had more than 3 hooks. The reason why I say we shouldn’t necessarily need more hooks is because in my opinion Gearbox SHOULD have implemented a Dying Light/Skyrim type system.

Basically by completing specific Main and Side Quests you would have something added to your room to show that you completed that Quest, most notably the very early game Side Quest where you replace COV statue/figurines with the Golden Vaughn Statue. That Golden Statue should then appear in your room. The same could happen for other specific Side and Main story or even DLC missions to fill up those relatively blank shelves and maybe one quest could give us a (Dying Light) playable guitar in the corner that plays a theme tune.

Gearbox if you are reading - Yes I will take that job thanks I am incredible at ideas and my creativity is just crazy like you wouldn’t believe and I am just the best person in the world and my ego is just as big ta x

3 Likes

HIS ABS WOULD BE SO BEAUTIFUL TO LOOK AT WHILE SIFTING THROUGH MY LOOT! WHY IS THIS NOT IN THE F[beep]ING GAME?

#LearningToSpeakTorgue

I think you nailed it! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I would like to have more customizable spots. Not just the 3 hooks on the walls. Also I like the idea of having “mementos” of quest showing up in the room.

2 Likes