Dedicated loot drops should be guaranteed on M10. There's too much RNG to farm efficiently

We’re fighting RNG twice. Once for the drop and once for the anointment. For rare spawns, we’re fighting RNG three times. It shouldn’t be like that on M10. Most of us don’t have all day to farm. It’s the hardest difficulty. It should have less RNG. Getting rid of the anointments that no one will ever use, and increasing rare spawn rates would help out a lot too.

4 Likes

haha, not even
you are fighting RNG for the item, for the element, for the parts, for the secondary stats, for the prefix
getting the “right” item is about as hard as winning the lotto
we really need better dedicated drops so we can actually start farming for the perfect parts

9 Likes

U can get all the perfect parts and it comes with. Sntnl reloaad speed or increased status effect chance. Wtf

I feel the stuck with anoints system is ruining the game for me personally

1 Like

I didn’t even think about all those things lol.

a guy on fb posted this thing here

thats not just an old god
its a freaking unicorn

5 Likes

I’ll be honest, I’m not an expert when it comes to stats and parts in BL3. I knew about that stuff in BL2.

i just started to learn about it in bl3 xD

1 Like

What would be the best anointment for a M10 Unseen Threat or Skullmasher? I’m using a Hellzerker Amara and constantly phase grasping enemies to snipe.

i guess, just the new “while action skill is active, +200% weapon damage”?
seems to be the highest damage you can get out of it for 1 shots

What about 300% against enemies with 90% health?

1 Like

oh, true
forgot about that one
wont be that effective for bossing tho after killing the first 10% health

Yeah. I’m just trying to one shot random mobs for now.

then, the 300% will be the best shot

1 Like

I’m always suspicious of “perfect gear” and streamers who sport multiple copies of perfect gear with just the element changed. Especially if they play on PC, too easy to mod the perfect gear and it sets unrealistic expectations for other players.

Before the next DLC, GBX needs to dump the bottom 50% of anointments and gear, based on performance and popularity. Then they need to rebalance the rest and implement a smart-anoint system that ensures you get a solid anoint on your gear. Maybe it won’t be BIS, but it should at least be usable. No more reload speed on Infinities.

Then they should reevaluate the items and anoints after each expansion/event/add-on to ensure they are working and good. Ideally they would do this testing before the material is released but…you know.

I know it may go against a major concept of the game, but give me less, and make it good. A gazillion guns is meaningless when 99.99% of them are junk.

4 Likes

I dont play amara my wife does. She wont play cuz she says nothing drops after i made her waste her life on sandhawk n monarch to no avail. Heh.

Does the ase work right as you phaze grasp an enemy?

I always thought ase next two mags and different elementals grenade shield was always the best choice as it spawns so many extra richochets and homing whats its

i didnt play amara much yet
so i dont really know how ASE work on phasegrasp
i guess it triggers after the effect and thats why people just “fake grasp”
so the “while action skill is active” seems to be a better thing for actual phase grasping?

WOW. I want that. :sob:

1 Like

Yeah, I actually phasegrasp. So, the new ASA anoint is awesome.

1 Like

works when the action skill bar depletes

I think adding weapon anointers or gunsmiths would be more timely now than ever. Just a little bit of RNG mitigation. If done right, it can provide better player retention than just dumping massive RNG on us. In my opinion anyway.
Dedicated loot drop rate improvements would no doubt also go a long way (at least make their loot pool less polluted), but call me crazy, I think a better system can exist than killing the same boss over and over in between save+quits.

I know BL3 wasn’t trying to reinvent the wheel, and it’s “just” more Borderlands (which I really appreciate), but the way boss farming works is something they could improve at some point.