Deluxe edition grenade mods and weapons

I was kind of annoyed that I claimed my deluxe content as soon a i booted up the game first time, received my mods at a low level and I want them at the level 50 cap? Can’t see why there was no warning prior to this just to let us know it’s better to claim at level 50, they lasted me not even any time at all really I don’t see what the point of making the purchase for the deluxe edition or super deluxe edition was but the season pass itself. That you didn’t even get with the deluxe version, I’m sure I can’t be the only person who had this issue but is there any way I can get the deluxe mods at the level 50 cap? Because I want to use what I paid for basically. Really was useless tbh at low level. Even the xp booster shield. The money grenade mod worked well to gain cash throughout but I want the butt stallion grenade and the bouncy ball grenade mod at 50. Is there any way? Gearbox please give them to me at level 50 or warn people prior to accepting the items in the message hub. The gun would be nice too.

1 Like

The gear can be claimed at level 50 and with the shared bank can be used across all characters that reach level 50. You can then make as many new characters you want and have a version for every 10 levels if you wanted.

1 Like

Ok thanks guys so I would have to create a new character and then accept the mail sent at level 50? Does it get re sent to the mailbox? I’m not really one to create a new character but if this is the only way then the grind to the top would be good just for the mods. The booster shield im not so fussed about. Just more the toy weapon and the grenade mods

1 Like

Yes it gets sent to every new characters mailbox. I know it’s a grind, I am in the same boat myself, would be nice for that specific gear to level with you but I guess that would lessen the incentive to change gear as you level up.

1 Like