Description for Alani's Skills/Lores

Nothing big here. I’m sure there are bigger FISH to fry regarding her balance. I just wanted to point out that her ultimate can target any player (enemy or ally), and not just enemies as the description states.

“Emergence: Marks a target enemy or location, summoning a water dragon that deals up to 167 damage and 251 damage over 4 seconds to enemies caught in its wake.”

Another wording problem I have is the description for Alani’s “The Lifeguards Have Given Up” lore challenge which states “Affect 5 players with a single Riptide.” Does the word “players” mean both allies and enemies since Riptide affects both? I would think so judging by the wording, but it doesn’t feel like it (unless the ability to spam skills quickly during the pre-match countdown no longer counts toward lore progression).

I agree with the wording problems. This also goes for Ambra kills. I have been playing with that one in particular because it’s not counting right. It is only counting if you get them done once in any given game. I had an Ambra throw herself at me last night in one match and allowed me to kill her several times. It only counted once. I have done this as Ambra for an opposing team as well with the same results.

The Riptide only seems to count once as well.

Because of this affecting all of her challenges, I’m taking a break. It’s just not worth the effort. I consider this on par with trying to get Toby’s ultimate challenge done too.