Dev’s need specifics!

We need to get a list of specifics. A list of detailed bullet points for the developers to see. I have read a lot of posts and most people share the same thought. Stability is key! They need some direct to the point and sincere fixes so they can address them.

5 Likes

If they don’t know what the problems are by this point I’d be BEYOND shocked. They seem to either not think these are problems, they don’t care about said problems, they are incapable of fixing said problems or they just simply aren’t allowed to focus enough on these problems due to DLC/limited time events and what not being forced down their throats as priorities. It’s legitimately hard to tell with Gearbox at this point because BL3 has been such a disaster.

8 Likes

Rotflmao!
The devs are against you, haven’t you ever played dnd before.
If anything give them a list of praises so they keep the game as is and stop nerfing ■■■■■

I honestly do not believe they know what the problems are.

3 Likes

There you go:

There are 50 threads like this on the forum. In order to see them the devs would actually need to read the forum though.

4 Likes

I would be surprised. After Mayhem 2.0 dropped they came out with a comprehensive list of all the things they intended to fix. We just don’t always agree with their solutions or pace of progress, but I think they certainly keep a close enough eye on things to be aware. Just look at this past week: enemy health and the Webslinger were probably among the top things mentioned.

3 Likes

Maybe stop treating a huge private company like kindergarden-aged children?

If Gearbox really will want to improve the game and listen to what the player-base have to say - I am pretty confident that they have capabilities to do so. If no - they already sold the game and got the profits they needed anyway, so it can as well be just a slightly failed product, we’ve seen Destiny 2 and Anthem do that as well.

No need to chase developers with a spoon and a wet wipes. This is not a tiny free indie project where the community ideas are in google spreadsheet.

Stop brainstorming for people you paid money to do it. It was their job.
Stop doing QA for people you paid money to do it. It was their job.
Stop trying to revert / justify horrible plot and shallow / insanely irritating characters for people you paid money to do it. It was their job.

With such neglegance towards QA and laughable Guardian Breach difficulty / rewards ratio there’s a point of view shift that needs to occure before any community driven changes will happen.

10 Likes

Shame that someone with good intent and attempting to do something positive and actually productive get their post derailed.

5 Likes

Yeah, the forums have been a pool of negativity in the last few weeks. I understand why for the most part, but repeating the same few arguements isn’t going to help. I feel like we need critically positive ideas for something to actually get noticed.

1 Like

Did you not see the post with links to posts already like this on here and on reddit?

Did you not see the post with links to posts already like this on here and on reddit?

5 Likes

I did hence why I didn’t say “completely derailed” :yum:

1 Like

Back on topic, please.

1 Like

When did I get off topic?

There had been lists upon lists of specific things put out there. Gbx doesn’t listen to the people who play their game.

3 Likes

I think a part of the issue also makes that GBX trys to cater into content creators in order to make this game more viral?

I mean at this point they use content creators in order to have more reach really but the thing is, the average joe isn’t that one or handful youtube peops that have their maxed out perfect builds.

This also goes hand in hand with the fact that content creators are biased to not stick to the truth cause they want to have a good connection to the company with PBE (test servers) this would not be the case and the review is neutral and focused on problem solving and not good relations.

3 Likes

I completely agree :dukeaffirmative:

1 Like

I totally understand where it seems that way. I’m just trying to stay hopeful. :grin: way too much negativity floating around.

2 Likes

Yes there is a lot of negativity, but it’s not unearned. It’s not like everyone was just bagging on gbx from the beginning. It’s taken awhile to get this way.

6 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. I’ve played the borderlands series from the beginning, for over a decade. So I get it. It’s just a shame that for some of the newer people coming into the franchise it is unfair. They shouldn’t come in at this point to play a game to only find out it’s in a weird state of play. I know gearbox acknowledged and will fix the issues, but there wouldn’t be these issues if it was tested beyond Mayham one before they rolled it out.

1 Like

This.

People on these forums have been giving specific fixes since before the game even released and GBX ignored them.

Everything from action skills like Pets and Iron Bear being horribly scaled to weapon balancing being awful to constant nerfs to stability issues on consoles. There are literally hundreds if not thousands of specific forum post with specific guns, gear and game mechanics that have been broken since 2019. If GBX chose to ignore them that’s on them.

5 Likes