Devastated by Results

(Knighm) #1

I am in the UK playing Solo UVHM as Gaige at Level 58. I have just got out of hospital after a series of operations and wanted to catch up on the game. So I entered the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve and after around 4 hours I managed to get to the vending machines and the portal into the Creature Slaughter Dome. Getting this far was hard work having to despatch numerous Ultimate Badass Stalkers, Skags and Repair Drones. I went into the Creature Slaughter Dome and came back into the Preserve and Quit the game. I was hoping to start at the vending machines. Just checking the status and find I am starting back at the very beginning. I am totally distraught. This almost put me back into hospital again.

So if there is anyone out there who is at level 57 or 58 could you please join my game and try and get me through to the end of the WEP. I will probably be online from around 2pm UK time tomorrow and Saturday. Sorry it is such short notice but I have to go back for some more scans in around a weeks time.

Looking forward to meeting some of you online tomorrow.

knighm

(Vault Hunter w/Moxie and UCP free) #2

you have to progress as far as the LLM in the cardboard boxes just before opening the door to find Bloodwing. you do not have to open the door. you just have to get that far in the story to be able to spawn at the vending machines. Not knowing exactly how it triggers, what I do is make it to the LLM area/room, kill them. then run back to the Creature Slaughter Dome to save/quit. :wink:

(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #3

I thought you had to complete the bonus objective with the slag samples? That’s the trigger reason I saw for it.

(Vault Hunter w/Moxie and UCP free) #4

no sir. not required. :acmaffirmative:

Edit: I actually collect those slag samples after already triggering the spawn at the vending machines. While farming the LLM I end up collecting the samples just to the right of the red chest in that room.

(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #5

I learned something new then.

By the way, and on topic, I’m in the UK. I don’t know if I have something about level 58 but if I do I can help out if you want another body @knighm.

(Vault Hunter, Guide, Forum Dad) #6

Actually, the CSD short-cut is just plain out glitchy (like the FT stations in The Fridge and Arid Nexus) - sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn’t. Once you get it to “take” in a particular save/mode, it’s fine. You can go as far as the building after the one with the box room, however, and NOT restart at CSD (happened to me :frowning: )

(Vault Hunter w/Moxie and UCP free) #7

Happy Birthday VH! :grin:

(Guajiro Pandoreño) #8

:smile: