Dictator Farm - 7 Runs so far but nothing

I’m currently farming for Dictator at TVHM Mayhem 4 against Agonizer.

Out of 7 runs (still farming), I got 0 Dictator. The first run had 2 anointed legs but the rest are non-anointed. I don’t like these numbers. I feel I’m doing worst after the update. I’ve done 2 days of farming Agonizer before the update so I have a feeling if the drops have indeed improved. So far my current run doesn’t support the improvement. Or maybe my RNG is just so bad. I’m in Xbox if that makes sense (my Ion is already consuming 7 ammo).

The runs:

Dictator, # of Legs, # of Annointed

Agonzier has 4 dedicated drops including the dictator. Are you getting any Damned, White Elephant, or Agonizer 1500 (RPG)?

Those would count as a dedicated drops and dilute your chance for the dictator.

Your odds of getting it were only 2.5% to begin with. Even if they doubled your odds you still only have a 5% chance of getting it. Expecting to get dedicated drops in less than 10 runs? You’re probably expecting too much. I don’t think they increased the odds by more than 300%.

1 Like

YES and NO.

Yes, I am expecting too much. But at the back of my mind, I know how these odds work, and my answer is no.

1 Like

The game is supposed to be fun, not a grind. Not a reason to drink afterwards because you left the game more stressed than when you went in. They have truly ruined this game

2 Likes

I probably seen one or two out of those runs earlier BUT before the update I’d been seeing those already in Agonizer .

maybe bl3 dont have enough enemy to do 1 dedicated drop per enemy . which is a pretty big flaw.

I will save you friend, the dictator kinda sucks

1 Like

Actually I like it. I’m rocking with it in TVHM M4 with Moze. I got all the elemental versions. I’m just looking for better anointed ones and X6.

2 Likes

There are more than 50 named enemies in the game that have no dedicated drop.

I don’t think the drop rate increase has started yet but then again don’t get hooked that hours of grinding going to produce nothing more than gear you are going to sell or leave on the ground. Got hook on the last patch notes on drop rates increase which after hours of grinding really got nothing. Example since you may need one. Did takedown about 30 times looking for get the Kyb’s worth gun. Now think to yourself the hardest content in the game and I am doing it solo to get the item I am looking for since it only drops in takedown, just to help I did it on M4 so after my last run getting 3 10 gallon SMG’s that pretty much did it for me. Good luck to everyone in the never ending grind

Disagree. Got a corrosive Dictator that is money in the Takedown. Really hoping to get an anointed one but so far my results are about as lame as the OP’s

1 Like

WOW , i think u really should make a post about it , thats pretty ridiculous by the decision of gearbox .

Borderlands 3 is so broken , i have to mention it every time .
it really start to show that Borderlands 3 devs dont know what they should do