Did bots get weaker since the last update (6/15/17)

It seems like the bots have half of the health that they used to have. I’m killing Ghalt in like 2 shots as Isic and I’m steamrolling an incursion match in like 1 minute. I have to purposely not damage the sentry just so the match will last longer.
If this is for the the new players that’s fine, I just wish they would have said something.

Some of them are glitched. Boldur doesn’t attack at all, I watched Whiskey not shooting a single bullet (not even after activating his ult) or scrap cannon shot, but only using his grenades, Kleese loves to mortar his teammates instead of enemies, etc.

They don’t do some silly stuff anymore (like retreating from a push on the sentry to build that stupid healing station on Monuments) and stay together better, but some Bots are really useless in a game and they seem to get stuck more often somewhere on the maps.

1 Like

Dont forget that burst of Sonic speed when they run away. They really do seem A LOT easier to kill last night tho. Not so much in a broken mechanics sense, but in a halved health sense.

1 Like

Didn’t notice anything strange with hitpoints when I played some private games yesterday.

1 Like