Did They Nerf The Lores Again?

They have changed Attikus’ “activate skills with a fully charged Hedronic collector” from 200 down to 30. (I ground out 200 in PVP a few weeks ago)

I looked through the other 6 characters I need to master and all their lores are unchanged.

Has anyone else noticed any other lores inexplicably lowered like this?

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Masterblizak alt posts

@Crit-hit

Stick with it!

With some time, practice and patience it’s an AMAZING game!

I’m pretty sure it dates back to the July patch update, but they forgot to mention it.

1 Like

Lore nerf is not a bad thing!! Is a good thing because some ppl dont like PvP (the other half of the game), but want to unlock lore.

I dont like to do ops with randoms… I like to get 100 points and some dont like to wait if we missed 1 point. The other pve missions are 100% completed for me, thats why i dont public match anymore, but ill join if we are in a party.

2 Likes

Tbh I think it was higher when I did it some time ago. It was definitely more than 30, so they probably really lowered it.
I wish they’d get rid off PvP lore instead…

1 Like

It’s way more fun if you can find a friend to play with.

I pretty much stick to the story unless I have one other person in my party. Makes everything go a lot smoother.

Either way, hope you find something fun!

1 Like

The lore is so deep and core to the plot of the game that I’m for anything that makes it more accessible without outright handing it out.

1 Like

I know for a fact for the Attikus one it was at 200 no more than 3 weeks ago.

I spent a very drunken weekend as purely Attikus doing nothing but Meltdown all weekend killing 5 minions, activating a skill, repeating, 200 times.

Now it’s 30.

le sighs

1 Like

Pretty sure they changed Whiskey Foxtrots. I had a few that I progressed in but now I’m 0 for all of them except for the melee kills one.

2 Likes

Um… why? Charged Efficiency = You only use 1 charge when you use a skill so you can spam the hell out of it. Also, it hasn’t been nerfed. It’s still at 200.

2 Likes

What platform are you on?

I noticed that nerf on PC too.

1 Like

PC. Still says 200 for me. Weird.

1 Like

@theavarchivist

No you have to activate skills wuth a fully charged Hedronic Collector, which is 5 charges.

And im looking at Attikus’ lore screen, it legit says 30 for me!

I know but the Charged Efficiency mutation makes you only use one charge instead of all 5, so you can spam it like mad.

1 Like

We have entered the twilight zone… so which requirement is real?!
I’d check mine but my PS4 is more than an arm length away so we’ll never know.

2 Likes

@theavarchivist

I wish I had realized that a few weeks ago!

Lol!

Wait wait wait wait. I’m on PS4, and it’s still 200. What are we talking about here?

1 Like

@laverdieremanu

It’s not a big deal, just weird.

A few weeks ago I completed Attikus’ “activate skills with a fully charged Hydronic Collector 200 times” lore challenge.

Today, I was looking through Attikus’ lores as I finished two of them in a Heliophage run, and noticed that for some reason, the 200 had been dropped down to 30.

I just checked again, still at 30.

For some people who have posted in this thread, it is showing as 200 still, for some others it is showing as requiring 30.

I think there might be an odd glitch where it shows you different values before and after you’ve completed certain lore challenges.

Edit: I think I specifically remember this happening with Benedict’s boomsday kills lore challenge.

1 Like