There are certain skills in the skill trees that have weapon handling bonuses. Thing is, this was not a stat that existed in Borderlands 2. I’ve seen alot of confusion over weapon handling, and I personally am not sure what it would effect. Seems like just about every possible bonus is covered by other metrics.
- ADS/Scope Sway is covered by accuracy in earlier games
- Reload Speed is it’s own thing
- Weapon Swap Speed is it’s own thing
- Mode Switch speed is it’s own thing
Some possibilities I can think of:
1 . Weapon Handling reduces recoil
2. Accuracy no longer reduces both bullet spread and ADS/Scope sway, but instead only reduces bullet spread, while ADS/Scope Sway is covered by Weapon Handling