Director’s Cut skins?

Can anyone else access them? I downloaded the director’s cut and patch but they don’t appear in new-u

4 Likes

Haven’t seen them either, but when I just quit out after killing Hermi, the EGS downloaded another GB or so, so I suspect they might just have lagged behind a bit.

2 Likes

Yeah, me neither. And I did buy the season pass 2!
Epic, PC version.
(New addon stuff is there though: raid boss, cards, ava missions)

1 Like

Same. I have the Season Pass 2 but no skins. :frowning:

1 Like

Personally, I have the Season Pass 2 on PS4 and I had to download them separately, just like the previous Multiverse pack.

2 Likes

I dont have any option on Epic to re download them or enable them.
If i click on the store’s “owned” button, it just goes to the game library item.

Anyway, I have engaged support regarding this issue.

2 Likes

I have the same issue. I own Season Pass 2 and use the Epic Store. Director’s cut and designer’s cut show as owned and installed in the Epic store. But the skin’s are not availble in game. And according to the Epic store I also don’t own the Skin add-ons

Same

Hmm im just posting here to keep track of when u guys figure it out

Tried this on Xbox and it worked. I don’t remember having to install them separately from the store but that’s what it took.

Thanks!

1 Like

Same issue here on PC/EPIC store.

I have the Season Pass 2 but I don’t have the skins in the game, in the store it shows that I do in fact own Pass 2 but do not own the skins and can only buy them.

Everything else works in the game, already did the Raid and whatnot.

4 Likes

any thing new about this issue? have gearbox said anything ?

1 Like

I am glad that I am not the only one having this issue. I hope it gets resolved soon.

1 Like

I’m having the exact same issue here. I own Season Pass 2 on the Epic Games Store (as well as the base game and all the other content). Everything else is working but the new skins aren’t in the game for me. Did restarts, checked mail, etc. My store page shows that I own Season Pass 2 and the Director’s Cut, but it wants me to individually purchase the new skins and doesn’t say that I own them. I hope this gets fixed soon.

3 Likes

They’ve sent me an automated message:

“What version are you running the PS5 or the PS4?”
(When I clearly stated Windows, Epic store)

4 Likes

Same thing for me epic pc, wow lots of people had this happen.

2 Likes

same here,but you might need season pass 2 or buy them separately
wish i knew this earlier

I do have that.

1 Like

i don’t know,it works for me now but i had to buy it

Its still not there for me. And no reply from support either.

1 Like