Disappeared Skins from Tales From the Borderlands (Xbox one)

Months ago I redeemed my loot bonus from TFTB and as you can see from the images I received the weapons but I don’t have the head skin and color like “Rhys’s rage”.
always from the images you can see that on my shift account I actually redeemed the bonus
the strangest thing is that some time ago when I quickly redeemed the skins I went to try them in the game and they were there but not anymore. I have TFTB both digital and boxed (with the season pass included), saving the game on the hard disk and what’s more, I am playing TPS through the Handsome collection on the same console (Xbox one) signed with the sam Sh!ft account.
I have everything in order and I have also used them but now that I am back to playing I no longer have them
Why ?
20190507_012235

Not sure why they disappeared, but you might want to check if you are missing any other heads and skins, golden keys, or if your BAR stats are off - usually, if skins are missing, it indicates a problem with the profile.bin file for the game, which stores all that info. You will need to file a support ticket since only the support team can assist with SHIFT rewards items, and they will likely need some additional info from you.

BL2 does not seem to have any problems and honestly on TPS I have redeemed random keys because I have never had an interest to play it so I don’t know if some are missing, the same thing for the BAR but I hope that it is only a random bug also because I’m appreciating it a little little, however I sent a ticket a couple of hours I hope they can do something because the situation is really irritating.