Disconnect from almost every game, PLEASE HELP!

I have a problem where I will be disconnected from about 95% of my games. I’ve seen some others have had the same problem, but no one has found a solution. If any one has any ideas I would like to hear them.

Up in the top right of your lobby it should tell you what your NAT is. What is it?

NAT: Moderate (1.0.1)

same as mine…i went from wireless to wired and noticed a big difference in the network performance. You should try that if you have not already

Sadly I’m already wired.

A few years back I had a computer that would disconnect constantly from certain games. I found out that certain motherboards’ built-in network adapter had a buggy implementation of the “checksum offload” support.

I have no idea if it affects you, but it’s worth trying.

• Open device manager (windows key + pause, click device manager).
  • Find your network card and double click on it.
  • If it has an ‘advanced’ tab, click it (If not, your network card probably doesn’t let you control checksum offload).
  • Turn off any of the following that you see:
  • IPv4 checksum offload
  • TCP checksum offload
  • UDP checksum offload
  • Flow control
  • Large send offload

If it does NOT fix it, this particular bug doesn’t apply to you and you can safely turn them all back on.

Next thing to check: If you have a router (wireless or wired), and you have a spare or know anyone who will let you borrow theirs, try it. Many consumer-grade routers have notoriously poor quality and can cause issues like this.

Routers that I have had good luck with: Linksys WRT54G, Netgear Nighthawk. Bad luck with: All D-Link routers.

Thank you for the suggestion, but sadly nothing seemed to work. :frowning: I’m so confused as to why this is happening to me. Hopefully Gearbox support will help me figure out the problem.