DLC 3 weapons WILDLY powerful

Of course the power creep continues. So many DLC weapons just from videos out already are VASTLY better than 85% of the other guns. Can’t say I’m surprised or even disappointed tbh.

No worries, they’ll all be nerfed.

6 Likes

let’s hope not. Nerfs are old.

4 Likes

I hope they nerf Iron Bear some more

3 Likes

They’ll be nerfed in 2 weeks, followed by a couple of farming events, followed with a patch, update, or other event that adds new more OP weapons which will be nerfed 2 weeks after they are released, followed with a couple of farming events, followed with a 3 level increase to your character, and on and on.

2 Likes

Bingo.

Gearbox has lost sight of what made Borderlands so much fun. So they bait you with cool weapons, you feel powerful for a couple weeks, then they nerf the new guns to hell, make a random nonsensical farming event for a bland gun skin, then repeat.

And remember, no new characters, ever.

They forgot the magic.

5 Likes

As always. I can only think of a handful of DLC weapons that sucked when they first released.

I’m done if they continue this cycle of nerfing ■■■■ after releasing new content. Its obnoxious and they should be testing ■■■■ first.

1 Like

Not this crap again :frowning:

I’ve been so hanging out for this patch so that I could start using something other than the NoPewPew, OPQ & Yellowcake again. Looks like they’re just going to be replaced by another small handful of OP weapons.

So are any of the pistols, shotguns, non-Vladof ARs that they buffed even viable yet, or they have they just been eclipsed by the new stuff?

Oh well, at least I can just go back to my melee build I suppose…