Dlc gear for everyone?

(Puunchbag193) #1

So mainly my question is in the DLC will there be new gear? If so will this be farmable(dont know if gear has a loot source like borderlands i think it does) if so will players without the dlc still be able to get it by other means(i think they should) even if loot doesnt come from a source the question still stand will player without the DLC still be able to get the gear if any knew gear comes.

(Weyrd) #2

No indication of any gear specific to DLC. All DLC is currently planned as additional campaign story missions and cosemtic items like skins and taunts. I believe PvP maps, characters, and new gear will all be given free to everyone.

(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #3

Well, I think it was noted that some bosses in the game drop certain gear (not sure if it’s unique to that boss, though) which means, that should these story mission DLCs have bosses (which I am certain they will) and those bosses have unique drops, then I would assume you won’t be able to get said gear without said DLC (especially since there isn’t a trading system).

That’s just my inference, anyways.

(Puunchbag193) #4

They could still get it via random drops or epic loot packs sometimes give legendaries but your reasoning was the same as mine and i kinda dont want that even has a season pass holder as it seems abit unfair to only get gear if you buy DLC and you still get a benfit for buying DLC as its easier to get the gear.

(badguy5 on YouTube) #5

I doubt that there will be new gear in DLC. There’s already a bajillion gear combinations.

(Puunchbag193) #6

Well watching the gearbox pax video and they said when talking about the dlc we got them packed full of loot
the more you play these maps the harder it gets the more loot your going to get. While this doesnt mean different loot maybe just a easier way to get loot already in the game its something then should think about way making the dlc.