DLC Question regarding Season Pass and Co-Op

My brother and I play on the same system together. Are we both going to have to buy the Season Pass for the DLC? Because we only got one code for the FirstBorn pack and it kind of sucks that we’ll both have to spend money on it.

I’m not 100% certain, but for most games I’ve played on my PS4 if one person has the dlc installed everyone can utilize it as long as both profiles have that system as their primary system.

I have to look into that, thanks. Would that mean both of us would be able to use the Firstborn pack too because my profile doesn’t have the Gold costumes, but I might need to look into my profiles settings.

I want to say that is Shift account tied so probably not, but again, don’t quote me on it.

I think that was tied to the PS Store though. I also think that the profile I use I made with the Japanese PS Store to get stuff for Japanese games lol so I’m not sure if that affects it or not.

This is from a support ticket I sent in regarding same thing. Pretty lame.

Thank you for getting back to us and for clearing that up for us.

To begin the bonus content cannot be shared between separate accounts. It is unfortunate but it can only be downloaded to the main account who made the purchase.

If you did purchase the game then you should have received an extra code on your email.

If you are not sharing the game and do not know how to redeem your bonus content please let us know in your reply and we will be more than happy to assist a future hero!

If you still have questions after reading our articles, please don’t hesitate to get back to us over here at 2K Support. We’ll be more than glad to answer them for you!

Brace yourself Battleborn, greatness awaits you!

Karel C.
2K Support

That sucks, so no sharing it looks like?

Not only that but any friends that come over and want to play but want their own gear and loadouts also have to pay. Idk why this doesn’t seem to be a bigger deal than it is. I mean who’s ever heard of charging multiple times for the exact same content on the exact same system. I hope everyone who plays co op is educated on the fact they have to buy copies for every single friend they want to play with…But then again, this is a company that embezzled from Sega to make blands 1 and 2 in the first place, so their greed doesn’t come as too much as a suprise right ?