DLC Rewards Gear List

What gear in the new DLC is constantly refarmable…at any level? And what new gear is a one time gift that you could never acqure again with out a playthru reset.

I am trying to decide just what I will need from the DLC and how to level it up from level 80…all the way to OP 10

And what I should put off doing UNTIL I acquire OP 10

3 Likes

Anything from the side missions you have to reset. However to get something like the world burn you have to accept the bfff side quest so you lose the sniper. I don’t know about the unicornsplosion being a one time thing or once a play through.

1 Like

I put this post together to collect a list of new gear from the new DLC. That might be worth perusing.

Current evidence seems to suggest once per playthrough. Updated evidence confirms once per character. :cry:

4 Likes

So Toothpick is a farmable drop
Peak Opener
Electric Chair
Antifection
Retainer
Hard Carry
Easy Mode

These don’t interest me that much and It appears there are better things to farm elsewhere

Nirvana
Inflection Cleaner

Everything else is one time only. Have I got that right??

2 Likes

The Hot Mama and World Burn are farmable but require you do the quest for the Sincero Amigo first. I believe that the M2828 Thumpson is farmable as well.

2 Likes

Crud…that Amigo sincero looks like a really valuable piece. Would like to get it at the highest level…will think on this…hmmmm

Thanks!!

2 Likes

Consider the Thumpson. It’s essentially an improved Hammer Buster with a mag in the 60s. It looks like it can be gotten multiple times on a playthrough, although I haven’t grabbed even one yet myself.

2 Likes

It sure is.

4 Likes

My goodness…VALUABLE ARs in BL2…what on earth is this world coming too.

I blame Trump…

JK

4 Likes

Damn I didn’t see you were back. Welcome back, it’s been a long time man !

2 Likes

Destiny 2 for almost 2 years. Good to see a REAL Loot Shooter going live again…lol

This was/is my favorite game of all time. Can’t wait for 3. In the meantime…I need to level up and get to grinding for OP 10. Will probably kill me…:grinning:

1 Like