DLC3 Riding to Ruin mission still bugged

Can’t blow the door to the final area on the blast plains map. Follow the posse bugged out.
Any update on when this is going to be fixed? It’s been at least 3 months, I’ve put in 2 support tickets with no definitive answer other that the devs are aware of it. This is paid content that is broken and should be fixed before weapon buffs or non game progress inhibiting bugs.

1 Like

It’s insulting that several months after release a major progress blocker like that is still not fixed.
Only known work around so far if you don’t have a save not too far back is to join someone at the same point in the mission.
Good news! I’m working on it. I’m currently playing the DLC with a lower level character I had in reserve to level up. I’ll keep a save at a safe spot before “follow the posse.” To help whoever is stuck there on PS4.

Currently doing it in normal mode. If you need it on TVHM that will have to wait a little longer.

Appreciate the offer, this character is on tvhm though.
Just a quick reply from the devs as to the status of a fix would be appreciated.

1 Like

All we had was “going to take time and expertise” a while ago.

The normal is ready. I didn’t planned to do the TVHM right away. I can push it a little forward if you’re waiting for it.

I made a thread so we can help each other about it. You can find it here.

1 Like

So another week passes by.
Another hot fix with no fix to a progress stopping bug in a PAID content, dlc3.
No communication from the developers on when this might be fixed.
What wonderful customer support.
I get better help from my insurance company.

1 Like

I try to be zen and focus on the positive things. At this point I wasn’t expecting a fix.
Accept the things you can’t change and change the things you can. That’s why I made the “help center” thread.
There was long awaited changes for Zane that I didn’t expect. I’d rather have one careful and stable step at a time than what we saw a few months ago.

:fire: :fire: :fire: oh the burn! lol

p.s. TVHM save is ready.

I might take you up on joining on tvhm to finish the mission. I play co-op with my daughter (both on our own ps4’s), so would be the both of us. Really nice of you to offer.

it’s a pleasure to help fellow gamers. That’s why we have this forum.
PSNID is the same. Dr_Do-Little

I don’t guarantee immediate reply but have a flexible schedule.

Thanks, I’ll send you a friend request next time I’m on.
My psn is SJGinNJ. Daughters is HillyGroves.
Usually on in evenings, EST.

1 Like

Just wanted to thank you again here for helping and getting us through the glitched part of the mission.
It’s great that there are people willing to go out of their way to help out.

1 Like

Gamers help each others. :man_shrugging:

Always a pleasure.